DMR

Use with NVG and ammo is a lot more common. Good rifle in general.

After using DMR, M107 and AS50 for a while now, I'm starting to lean towards the m107 rather than as50. Why? Well, while as50 zoom is only min or max, with the m107 I can choose exactly how zoomed in I want to be. Not only that, but when it's at max, it's way more zoomed than the as50. Another reason is the sound. The as50 sounds weak, the m107 sounds like a tiger cannon from mars!

The as50 can zero to 1600 while m107 only can zero to 1200. That doesn't mean much when the max draw distance is locked at 1000 for dayz.

• Like 1

therefor

Nice.

I am wanting

Good job.

ur

You can't spell a language you use every day. How special is that?

silly font

You're mad at a font? lol.

We're discussing the actual audible range on the AS50 versus the DMR

The thread is still called DMR or M107 and is still about which rifle is "better".

Do you even know what we are discussing?

Do you? You started a copy-paste argument with another copy-paster about some copy-paste while everyone else in here was discussing which rifle was more preferable for one reason or another.

To be honest roll with a 50 cal and an assault rifle in your pack. DMR is a great weapon yes but shooting down cars and 1 shotting bandits/survivors is way too satisfying. Also the ammo factor you can just relog or what I do is just have my spotter farm the Balota airfield for M107 rnds while I provide cover. If you enjoy playing at night I would choose the DMR. If not just roll with the 50 and an extra assault rifle for zeds/cqc.

Nice.

Good job.

You can't spell a language you use every day. How special is that?

You're mad at a font? lol.

The thread is still called DMR or M107 and is still about which rifle is "better".

Do you? You started a copy-paste argument with another copy-paster about some copy-paste while everyone else in here was discussing which rifle was more preferable for one reason or another.

Got my therefore and therefor mixed up, I'm sure it gave my post a whole other meaning.

What's wrong with "I am wanting" ?

Sorry for shortening your to ur, my bad!

For someone concluding I'm mad for commenting on your font, you must be steaming with anger being that anal about my grammar.

The thread is comparing two snipers, the DMR and one of the 50 cal rifles. SORRY for bringing the other very alike 50 cal rifle into the mix, and for comparing and discussing their audible range. The fact that two community sites provide different answers is valid to point out, and then eventually conclude an actual and true answer, something you dont seem very interested in, so once again I urge you to just move along.

Edited by devious

AS50 as I like to take down potential threats with one bullet, not have to worry about potentially missing them and exposing myself to fire.

M107 simply because it's a one-hit-kill rifle. And with variable zeroing up to 1200m it's easier to find your holds compared to a DMR which you actually have to practice for. Ammo scarcity is a non-issue IMO as you shouldn't be spamming .50bmgs anyway and is why Alice Packs and the like, exist (to hold a second primary).

Plus, if you only have a couple of rounds left in your DMR mag, I believe you can still split them into the 4x7.62mm rounds for the M24 and back again for a full mag.

DayLight player!!^^

Not everyone playing at night uses a sniper and/or duped NVG's.

The DMR is not a "must have" for night time, that's just a fact.

Not to mention the limited range of the DMR, which is a deal breaker for me.

I'd take a M107 or AS50 any day, even the M24 over the DMR.

It's just a matter of opinion, nothing to do with the time of the day each one likes to play.

I like carrying a DMR and an M14. DMR mags are pretty common and both weapons use them. The .50's have range you rarely need, though they do have the guaranteed 1 shot kill.

dmr= altf4 when shot once

True, but I doubt he will be able to do much damage when rejoins. I like the DMR mainly because it is fairly useful when traveling in a party. Example would be when me and buds were being followed and had to hide out in a city. Sniped the ass following in the chest and knocked him out in 1 shot obviously. Second shot hit him before he knew dafuq it came from.

How do you make nvg work with DMR? I only plays Lingor now. I dropped a m107 last night for dmr, because server was night time. When I scope in with the dmr it turns nvg off, then I tried to hit N, nothing happens!

Can someone explain?