Sign in to follow this  

More accessible houses...

Like the title says, I think it would be nice if all the house in a town could be entered. I don't mean they should all have loots, but just to be able to hide/evade/ambush. People entering a town would have no choice to watch for all the windows.

What's your thoughts!

I agree. A few of my friend that bought arma 2 just for Dayz were talking about this. I know the world is a map that is not made by Dayzmod. But if you go standalone or Do your own world. Make sure every house and building can go into. Also allow every player to build a base or block that building to protect them

This will be in arma 3.

Will dayz be imported ?

+1 !

I think that most buildings should be enter-able. I know it might take some time to do, but time well spent.

- Anyone who has been playing DayZ for a while knows what buildings to enter and which have the loot they're looking for, it's getting boring.

Making more buildings enter-able would bring;

1. More variety into the game, people will explore ALL of the cities/towns instead of the larger ones.

2. Make the game that much more better! (seeing lingor island playthroughs, the game looks amazingly fun not because of the scenery, but because of the vast amount of enter-able buildings)

3. Having more buildings to enter make the loot more rare, therefore players will be forced to search/scavenge for more gear, all the while adding to the experience.

4. This will prevent server hopping, making loot more rare as it can now be found everywhere, going to a supermarket or firehouse doesnt mean you might find loot there as common ;)

5. IT WILL MAKE THE GAME THAT MUCH MORE FUN AND EXCITING.

-Please rocket try to bring the update out ASAP ! ! :) :) :) :)

Edited by evolution

You can't just make houses "enterable".

This would require entire new models, which is a huge piece of work. I don't think the Devs have time for that, amidst all the coding and bugfixing that needs to be done

You guys should try the "great tabo" Lingor Islan map for DayZ. Most of the buildings are accessible.

for sure i've been playing lingor island for a bit now. not many servers hosting, but you can enter 95% of buildings and its a jungle island setting. quite a nice change of pace from chernarus

• Like 1

for sure i've been playing lingor island for a bit now. not many servers hosting, but you can enter 95% of buildings and its a jungle island setting. quite a nice change of pace from chernarus

Word. Personally I don't feel going back to Chernarus after playing in Lingor Island. Mainly because of all the accessible buildings. Actually felt kinda like a zombie survival when escaping from a pack of zombies through the rooftops and punch of buildings.

Wut? Where are the Lingor Island servers hiding? Gonna have to try this out.

Wut? Where are the Lingor Island servers hiding? Gonna have to try this out.

Not too many server atm but there will be more when people find out how much more fun Lingor Island can be compared to Chernarus, which itself is not bad at all.

Are there any EU servers?

Are there any EU servers?

I've seen DE 69... Also RU#3 is pretty close to EU server. Good ping and english is widely used =)