Sign in to follow this  
mrbananas

Defibrillator

I was thinking about the health system earlier..... and i thought about other possible medical supplies such as a defibrillator

My idea for the defibrillator is that it is a tool that can be used more than once but are very rare, (only found in hospitals and have only a small chance of spawning something like 0.28%) they can only be used to revive a player but after 5 in-game minutes the chance to revive a teammate is lost after a player has died they have the option to respawn straight away or wait 5 minutes to be revived (layed there in 3rd person watching...) by a team mate using the defibrillators.

once a player has been revived he gets up on 1000 blood (to survive after than you will need more blood, or be really careful :)

This will make a medic more efficient and will make the game a little more fun to play :)

-comment if you agree with my ideas and think that the defibrillator should be added to the game.

Skype - Mrbananajew

Steam - Mrbananajew

No no and no. DayZ is trying to be as simulatorish as possible. A death by blown off head would not be able to be revived no matter how much juice you used. The trama induced shock from multipul holes would spell a death sentence also for anyone that was resuscitated without IV and serious bed time.

HOWEVER I would like to use them as a stun weapon to knock out people and maybe fry a zombie or to by overloading the grid.

INB4 [DEFIBRILLATORS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY]futuramanewsmonster.jpg

Edit: Adding to what Skithe said, a Taser would be hilarious in DayZ. Though I see its potential for great evil.

Edited by sp86

Nice idea. +1 ! But not after Headshots. Headshot = death

Edited by Ha1

Nice idea. +1 ! But not after Headshots. Headshot = death

Doesn't death traditionally equal death? You can't fix someone who has bled out by jolting them with Electricity. Sure you can make the body flail around in either hilarious or disturbing ways depending on your propensity for sociopathy, but you're not going to bring them back.

Edited by sp86