mordrag

Stop shooting people who are Unarmed

aite guys hes moving into the second red house on the east end of town. seems to have some kind of rifle and an alice pack. ill keep an eye on him and let you know when hes about to exit so you can be ready.

OR

fuck that kid; no risks no followers

edit: wonder how many people will understand what i wrote

Edited by Buffjesus

Why are you guys unarmed? let me guess you spawned and ran straight into cherno/elektro..?

Weapons are not rare, so why do I hear about so many unarmed players, I don't know.

I think a bigger issue would be "Stop shooting people after you've established friendly."

Diy shops are making a fortune from Dayz selling? <_<

"BUCKETS FOR FUCKING TEARS" :facepalm:

I'm with this guy, he plays blind.

Look guys I get it you shoot first ask questions later but seriously, what is some guy without any gear going to do to you? Just don't do it. Come on guys let's try to make this community a better place.

They could find a weapon and kill me, best to be safe than sorry! :)

If you let an unarmed person live, they could EASILY grab a weapon and shoot you in the back.

There is nothing wrong with killing an unarmed person, they are still a threat, albeit not necessarily an immediate one.

I left an unarmed player alone and he came at me with a hatchet literally as soon as I walked away.

I have mic but lately i found the whole system is very buggy... i was using the voice and they couldn't hear me... typing works always but it's slow.

Yeah i got shot at both without any weapons or with only axe in hands while running away from the other player.