Sign in to follow this  
macattack (DayZ)

Dayz is done

I had a lot of fun with Dayz but now you cant find a server without a hacker anymore...

such a pain in the ass .... everyone knows how to dupe items so basicly you can produce a infinitife amount of any item in the game without any affort.

It makes me so sad that i bought two copyies of arma2 and payed for the most fucked up engine i ever saw only for playing dayz.

my english is awfull sorry for that.

and i feel a lot better after this QQ.

• Like 2

I had a lot of fun with Dayz but now you cant find a server without a hacker anymore...

such a pain in the ass .... everyone knows how to dupe items so basicly you can produce a infinitife amount of any item in the game without any affort.

It makes me so sad that i bought two copyies of arma2 and payed for the most fucked up engine i ever saw only for playing dayz.

So long and thanks for all the beanz!

• Like 2

1) DayZ is still in Alpha.

2) You should have google it before you bought the game. Also google what Alpha stands for.

3) You can't expect a 100% working game with all bugs and hacker issues finished in Alpha.

4) Clearly you just had bad luck meeting so many hackers/dupers in a row, since I still haven't met any, and I play this shit for a long time.

5) Every game has hacker problems, that means you will stop playing any other game as well when you get hacked?

6) You didn't waste money because you still have ArmA 2, try playing it normal, without DayZ mod, it is a lot fun.

7)With every new patch some problems get fixed, all you need to do is have patience. If you don't want to, then gtfo and come back when the game is a standalone finished version.

Until then, farewell.

• Like 4

You are short on temper and patience.

I wonder how didn't you quit so far?

With all those PvP,glitches,bugs,stress and frustation...

Everyone was aware of how glitchy ArmA 2 engine was even before buying it.

And for those who didn't they got pass that after first 2 weeks of playing DayZ.

I don't see anyone else complain about it ,cuz like everyone keeps saying the mod is still in ALPHA.

In the future when DayZ became standalone game on its own,fixes and updating patches will do its best to fix ArmA 2 engine bugs.

And about hackers....what about them,every game who gets the blast hype on the net must bring along somehing negative with her.

Like trolls,haters and our fav ... HACKERS.

Oh yeah and complaining kids.

Edited by VaultDweller

I dunno why you bought two copies. That was silly. But anyways, hope you had fun while it lasted!

i played with 2 chars

1 for groupplay

1 for solo

Thank you for your enquiry regarding our newly released mod.

However, we would like to thank you for considering this as your entertainment

May we suggest that we send two representatives, Mr. David Poon and Miss Cindy Tam to your office on Monday, 6 August 2012 at 10:00 a.m. for further discussions.

I hope that these details will assist you in your decision.

• Like 1

I haven't come across one hacker.

• Like 1

I haven't come across one hacker.

Yea me either and I have been playing for 2 months.

If your spending 10 hours a day in the game your chance is greater meeting one I guess...

Me three, i admit there are some issues that the game has. But as said earlier, the game is still in alpha :)

in 3 weeks of play i have seen 1 hacker and 1 group of hackers - of course i can not prove it - but i am pretty sure. for an alpha mod of a game that promotes scripting .. thats not too shabby. It certainly isnt every server all the time.

There's quite a few <5 post people making threads about how "DayZ is done" or "is DayZ on a downward spiral?" nowadays.

I wonder if these people are astro-turfing for the uncoming launch of that MMO that's clearly ripping off DayZ.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm also never playing this terrible game again!

Yesterday I was heading to Mogilevka, when suddenly I had to pee. So I stand up, go to the toilet, and as I was coming back to my laptop, I hit my pinky toe on the table! It hurt like hell! Stupid game, never playing again.

• Like 1

Take a little break, and then come back with new found strenght and joy :)

We'll hold the Z's back while you are away, don't you worry.

People that don't see hackers are lucky or I don't know.

Today I went to low populated server, the whole server died instantly.

Change server and a bit later again, hacker teleport the whole server to his flying chopper, everyone fall down and die.

I'm not done with DayZ (as mod) yet, however, the hacking issue is really really annoying.

Ive played on more than 100+ servers, and played for two weeks. Havent met a single hacker yet. :-)

Ive seen I think one hacker in 2 months, and the server shut itself down immediately.

I have to assume the game was too hard for you and your going with the it must be hacks argument.

pretty common

My friend and I ran into our first hacker last night that was using wall hacks in Cherno (NL36). He was using an AS50 and was using the buildings for cover while shooting us through walls/buildings, and was a very poor shot as well. Anyways both of us had a good laugh at the expense of our deaths mainly because we were laughing at the poor little person having to cheat in order to win.

Hackers are people that would kill kittens if they could get away with it, and this behavior could be considered as being a psychopath. Once you understand them its not so bad when you run into them. Just laugh at them and feel better about yourself because youre able to conduct yourself accordingly, even a in a digital world.

If you leave because the game isn't for you thats ok, but dont let the little people in this game get you down.

Everyone keeps saying this, but I keep playing without a problem. Hmm.

Everyone keeps saying this, but I keep playing without a problem. Hmm.

lucky you ....

i had two weeks of fun without any hackingshit too .... but the last couple of days those fuckers are everywhere.

4) Clearly you just had bad luck meeting so many hackers/dupers in a row, since I still haven't met any, and I play this shit for a long time.

He probably thinks anyone who kills him is a 'hacker'.