Skyl1n3

Player "Venom" on Sabre Recon...

Thanks for needlessly killing me you dickhead, I had both my tents disappear yesterday and been spending all morning with all my gear on me trying to find a tent, all was well in Cherno before you fucking showed up and started killing!

Enjoy my M16A2, M14 AIM, AKM and fuck loads of other shit.

FUCK. YOU. CUNT.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Would you mind justifying why your death was not a necessity for him?

I had to give you mine beans for making me laugh so much!

Thank you OP, you are the kind of people that makes random killing worth it!

U mad?

lol, should have stayed out of Cherno with all that loot then.

Why would you go into cherno with that gear. Why not paint a big sign on your back saying " kill me" oh wait... they did

I have been dropped on the coast twice now with not bad gear and I got the hell out of there as I know its a clusterfk of killing for giggles and loot

OP..... its just stuff... go find it again

Expain yourself venom!

People have to have explanations for killing other people now? You just shook this game to the core...

Player loaded with loot walks into cherno and gets shot and gets upset.... I would have thought he should have slapped himself on the forehead and realised the rookie mistake

Now there's other people in Cherno, 2 in particular camping on the roof of an industrial site laying down with 2 hatches ready to ambush anyone coming up the ladder, someone I managed to get up there and vault over them, luckily the wankers both had broken legs and there was a dead body with a hatchet just outside the roof door, I waited for some zombies to come up so it would distract them, and then I was going to kill them... player "Zac" I hit COUNTLESS times with the hatchet and he didn't fucking die! Then he gets about 4 hits on me and kills me... FUCK THIS SHIT.

Player loaded with loot walks into cherno and gets shot and gets upset.... I would have thought he should have slapped himself on the forehead and realised the rookie mistake

I was doing it all morning from 9:30 'til about 12:30-ish, I wouldn't go out there if I know it's got a load of people in there, I always play on quieter servers for a reason.

People just need to stop being cunts and killing for the fucking fun of it, if it was ACTUALLY simulating a Zombie Apocalypse don't you think you'd see someone heavily armed and think "Hey, he looks tough, he could help me out through my journey"?

Not "Hurrr he's got a nice gun durrr imma kill 'im and claim da gun for maself becoz imma too lazy to find shit by maself"

Edited by Skyl1n3

OP, take your tears elsewhere and sort out your language.

*Thread locked.

• Like 2