Sign in to follow this  
Bukethead

[GSUA] clan spawning helis, vehicles on US 1218 Virginia (Video Soon)

* US 1218 Virginia

* 2:00 AM approx PST

* Members of the [GSUA] clan were spawning in vehicles left and right, looks to be around 5 Huey's and 6 or so road vehicles of different types.

Uploading video tomorrow.

I will look through our logs to see if I can find anything. I will also await your videos before issuing a ban on our server!

Thank you for the post!

Maybe this explains that guy smashing helicopters into buildings in Cherno last night on this server?

Do you guys have any footage of them actually spawning in the vehicles?

Unfortunately no, we didn't actually see them spawning in vehicles.

Thing is since there's only 3 chopper spawns on the server, it's suspicious that they had more than 3.

Around 35:17 you can see a chopper in the water, and next to it leaning up against a house is a destroyed heli, as well as the one we were flying in. That accounts for all 3 of them and there was another downed one in Stary, as well as another they spawned in after I fell out and used it to shoot down my friends.

Edited by Bukethead

Well only 1 actually spawns in the server since they re-released the choppers and I know for a fact it shouldn't have spawned yet since it blew up at the beginning of the week, and with the 7 days respawn on choppers.....

I'm still searching through the logs to see if I can find anything (gotta love 23k page long log files).

They haven't joined the server since that incident, but we will continue investigating it!

Thank you for the video and the report on them.

What GSUA members were spawning these vehicles there isn't really much proof or information here to use. Also what was the player list I dont see that either.

What GSUA members were spawning these vehicles there isn't really much proof or information here to use. Also what was the player list I dont see that either.

Server list is visbile

HmOG0.png

Buckethead (me) Moose Man the Great, and Hexn were all in the helicopter, and are all friends of mine. The ONLY other people on the server were GSUA members.

But considering you're part of the clan, I can guess you didn't post because there's a lack of evidence, you posted because you're covering your clan's ass.

Edited by Bukethead

Jesus I just came to find out and you are already trying to mark me as guilty. I know for a fact Three dog is innocent but that Tom and Alex person are sorta new so I have no idea if they did anything or not. Check them.

Also as another note. Are you sure they actually spawned them or some one else just spawned and left them there? Just trying to get a bigger picture here.

Edited by Coll

Jesus I just came to find out and you are already trying to mark me as guilty. I know for a fact Three dog is innocent but that Tom and Alex person are sorta new so I have no idea if they did anything or not. Check them.

Also as another note. Are you sure they actually spawned them or some one else just spawned and left them there? Just trying to get a bigger picture here.

We're sure, as they repeatedly flew in towards us with new choppers.

Well this is awesome to find out. Thanks for letting me know :/

So sorry to double post, but any news on those logs.?