Tsyn

To hell with primary weapons says the medic

Love the idea, although i'm against the duffel bag. I'd just make it the same as another backpack already in the game.

Well I think different sized backpacks would have to be created. Carrying two Coyote backpacks would be a bit odd don't ya think?

I don't see why not, i me a dick bandit, and one less weapon in a group will help me, =D, and the medic will be happy (until i kill them) so, its ok, take my beans =D

I would like to see this implemented for all packs not just a single duffel bag, but I would be for the inclusion of a new bag that was bigger but could only be carried in your hands.

Great Idea

You have my beans....

Do you guys think the primary slotted bag would go well with a 'Defibrillator' secondary weapon idea?

Leave.

Good idea, and well balanced within the game. I just hate what people think defibrillator's do.

Edited by Pfheonix

To balence it, the pack that replaces the primery rifle should be the size of the patrol pack.

Its more than enough to carry what you need.

It would be good if the extra pack is some how visually represented, either an over the shoulder satchel or finally a use for the vest pouch. If weight limits are also introduced it would stop the person with the extra bag from carrying like 4 as50s but have plenty of spare weight to carry a butt load of med supplies or ammo etc.

To balence it, the pack that replaces the primery rifle should be the size of the patrol pack.

Its more than enough to carry what you need.

Make it ten spaces, after all, that's the space a primary weapon takes in a BP.

Great idea! I run around Cherno patching up the Bambies and making frequent trips to different hospitals is a dangerous time, maybe if the pistols were given back some of their potency this would be perfect.