Rockyfun

Stop making stupid suggestions?

Why do you make all these stupid fucking suggestions?! "Oh lets make a option to turn PVP on servers" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO PLAY PLANTS VS ZOMBIES.

"Oh lets make you get a price on your head when you kill players" STOP FUCKING RUNNING INTO TOWNS WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS LOOKING TO GET QUICK LOOT

"Oh lets make it so you can't kill unarmed players" OH YEA HAVING NO GUN MEANS YOU CAN TAKE BULLETS TO THE FACE.

Sorry for all caps but ......ARGGHHHHHHHHHH. Why are you people trying to turn this into left 4 dead?!

Stop making senseless posts which realistically don't affect anything.All you're doing at this point is whining about whiners. The mod is now ridiculously popular and as such more idiots have voices. Just learn to skim over it and see the suggestions which actually make a point.

Making posts like this does not help anything.

People bitching will always be there but they suggest things that will never be put into the game.

Keep calm and carry on.

Why do you make all these stupid fucking suggestions?! "Oh lets make a option to turn PVP on servers" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO PLAY PLANTS VS ZOMBIES.

"Oh lets make you get a price on your head when you kill players" STOP FUCKING RUNNING INTO TOWNS WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS LOOKING TO GET QUICK LOOT

"Oh lets make it so you can't kill unarmed players" OH YEA HAVING NO GUN MEANS YOU CAN TAKE BULLETS TO THE FACE.

Sorry for all caps but ......ARGGHHHHHHHHHH. Why are you people trying to turn this into left 4 dead?!

+1

Stop making stupid posts whining about suggestions.

Its alpha, its an open forum, with a suggestions sections.

Let people have their ideas, and make their suggestions. If you disagree, comment saying it in a normal manner, and provide feedback, dont just go "NO YOU NOOB"

If its a bad idea, people will let them know, and the thread will die. If its good, keep it bumped, so more people can see it.

/thread.

• Like 1

Judging by the fact this is your first post il bet you just typed that out to see the reactions. The suggestions forum is there for people to suggest things believe it or not, and although many are indeed stupid, some of them were made into the best features of this mod. Plants vs Zombies, now that troll remark is a new one to me.

Judging by the fact this is your first post il bet you just typed that out to see the reactions. The suggestions forum is there for people to suggest things believe it or not, and although many are indeed stupid, some of them were made into the best features of this mod. Plants vs Zombies, now that troll remark is a new one to me.

I got it off a youtube comment=|

ARGGGHHHHH, why do you think your opinion is more important than theirs??

Why don't you understand that, IMPROVEMENTS COME FROM DISCUSSION AND INPUT FROM ALL MANNERS OF PLAYERS..

Okay back to non-caps lock. Is it unreasonable that people want to play serious and actually play like it is a zombie apocalypse (back to caps) INSTEAD OF LYING ON TOP OF A TOWER WITH THE FIRST SNIPER RIFLE THEY FIND!

I for one would love a version of DayZ, where the bandits were all AI players and acted with self-preservation in mind and PvP'ers get banned from the server.

I really doubt people want it to be left 4 dead...when i want left 4 dead, I play it. When it want something slower with higher stakes I play DayZ. But I hate players who go "right, I got an enfield.... Gonna go kill everybody I see, and one of them will have better loot for me"

urgh, i havnt posted on this forum for a while now, no one uses search, thats why this thread and all the other ones dont really matter anyway. Not enough staff to wade through all this.

i jsut like developing ideas with peeps.

sucks that no one uses the search bar though

ARGGGHHHHH, why do you think your opinion is more important than theirs??

Why don't you understand that, IMPROVEMENTS COME FROM DISCUSSION AND INPUT FROM ALL MANNERS OF PLAYERS..

[...]

I for one would love a version of DayZ, where the bandits were all AI players and acted with self-preservation in mind and PvP'ers get banned from the server.

[...]

Two things I need to say, one of which might be a little disheartening for you to hear, much more to understand.

1. Not all discussion moves towards improvements. Like for example: I try to improve my truck's mileage. What should I do? Add a ton of bricks to the back? Add four extra wheels? Paint it pink? No. All of that does nothing to improve my truck's performance. Same with this mod. The developers do not want a mod (or as it should be said, a game) where PvP gets you banned from servers and is something to be ashamed of. They want the mainstay of the game to be survival against or with people. That means that human interaction, that thing you dislike a majority of (because people are really mean, real life and ingame) is a main part that will not be taken out. People are here to stay, which includes the whole, "I want to kill you" aspect.

2. PvE only servers, or servers that attempt to ban or suppress PvP only does one thing. Attract Hackers. They come, knowing their antics will cause tears, and kill everyone and blow up everything. And in reality, I disapprove of their methods, but I approve of what they are doing after that. I don't like hacking, but they are proving a point. That interacting with people means you'll have to suffer just that. People. As they are.

Oh, and opinions Can be more important. "I LIKE TRAINS" means nothing in this discussion for instance. Don't be naive, just because you can have a differing opinion doesn't mean that it is the correct one. Mine might not be either. That is for the devs to decide. But guess what the devs want? LOLZ.

I dont want to live on this planet any more....

• Like 1

Two things I need to say, one of which might be a little disheartening for you to hear, much more to understand.

1. Not all discussion moves towards improvements. Like for example: I try to improve my truck's mileage. What should I do? Add a ton of bricks to the back? Add four extra wheels? Paint it pink? No. All of that does nothing to improve my truck's performance. Same with this mod. The developers do not want a mod (or as it should be said, a game) where PvP gets you banned from servers and is something to be ashamed of. They want the mainstay of the game to be survival against or with people. That means that human interaction, that thing you dislike a majority of (because people are really mean, real life and ingame) is a main part that will not be taken out. People are here to stay, which includes the whole, "I want to kill you" aspect.

2. PvE only servers, or servers that attempt to ban or suppress PvP only does one thing. Attract Hackers. They come, knowing their antics will cause tears, and kill everyone and blow up everything. And in reality, I disapprove of their methods, but I approve of what they are doing after that. I don't like hacking, but they are proving a point. That interacting with people means you'll have to suffer just that. People. As they are.

Oh, and opinions Can be more important. "I LIKE TRAINS" means nothing in this discussion for instance. Don't be naive, just because you can have a differing opinion doesn't mean that it is the correct one. Mine might not be either. That is for the devs to decide. But guess what the devs want? LOLZ.

Ummm, improving something like fuel economy is objective (it has a measured outcome that can be compared to a standard scale). Improving game play by making changes is very much subjective, any change will effect everyone's individual enjoyment differently and in ways that aren't measurable against a know or established standard. I'm not buying into the PVP server argument but that was a fail of a comparison. Sorry.