upqShp

Why dont we just take a city?

in my opinion, i think you should fortificate a place like a barn or a farmhouse a place where you fort is the only thing execpt from wilderness. meaby close to a dam for water recourses :P

wouldnt work due to bandits who ghost or bandits with grenades/sniper rifles.

If it was 1 character per server it would work.

well, legion usually holds down the elektro church on our dallas 2 server.. its a trade depot and such.

i cant fidn dallas 2 in 6 launcher

Yes the idea is great but i would prefer NPC's guarding the city and when ever you shoot somebody in that city you get shot by every guard in eye / hearing range and you just die in 1 shot because they have OP guns ,

Guards wear anti headshot helm etc etc

You'd be greifed into oblivion, people are dicks.

building up sth. with a couple of mates is always fun.

go for it but keep in mind nothin is ment to last forever especially in this game as we all know.

your camp/fort will be destroyed sooner or later, the journey is your reward.

I think your best bet would be setting up a complex in the woods with barbed wire and such. A small trading post on a hilltop, like the one at Klen, just south of Krasnostav. It'd would be easier to defend, provide a nice vantage point, and anywhere with a clear line of fire into the camp would be pretty exposed. A city would be impossible to fully control for long. You could try to take over a building, though. The office in the Berezino lumberyard for example. But you'd still be constantly fighting off zombies and snipers.

Then there is teh problem of people. Aside from the risk of guards turning on you or letting bandit buddies slip through, there's the basic problem of always having guards on duty. Even if you set up a rotating schedule, people still have lives and other responsibilities.

You'd have to use all the high points in the city to be any use... or the zeds would just be overwhelming and most of you're ammo would go on them. I'd be up for that, sick of bandits killing me with ghillie suites and hiding in bushes...

Edited by jamiebhoy

I'm always interested in these kinds of ideas. Willing to help: give me a list of things to do and it's done.