CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER (NEW CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER)

DayZ Name :Benja, G00gl3maN4me

How long have you played DayZ :For a few days

Time Zone:EU

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Sure, i play when i get the chance

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic

DayZ Name : ghostrec35

How long have you played DayZ : 5 weeks

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, why else would I use my time filling out the needed details?

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Sniper or Medic.

DayZ Name : Aecuss

How long have you played DayZ : Like a month or 2

Time Zone: Gmt +1

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes ofcourse im looking for a tight and friendly group to play with that treat all the players fairly

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Ive got some expierence with sniping aswell as long range rifles. But i am willing to take up another role if needed

Edited by Aecuss

DayZ Name : Hellement

How long have you played DayZ : Couple of weeks

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Preferably a "Grunt" basically if you need something done, come to me.

• Like 1

Game Name/Steamname : Christian/barbarossaaa

How long have you played DayZ : <month

Time Zone: CentralStandardTime(6+)

What is your primary role requested?: Assault, Driver, Sniper

Additional Info: I'm 20, and really enjoy this game. I have friends on here I play with but I'd like a larger group to go with.

DayZ Name : Victor

How long have you played DayZ : A week

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I can fill any role needed.

i want to join but i cant find the application, me and one other person want to join ( my bro)

Dayz name: Dakota

How long have you been playing dayz?: about a week and a half now

Time Zone: West coast NA (montana)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes, i will always be loyal to the clan and its members

What is your primary role? i dont have a primary role, im good at some, but the ones i wouldnt be good at is sniping and driving. anyone you need on the field (grunt, combat medic, ext) or if you need a tactical advisor i can fill those slots.

Dayz name: Shadow

How long have you been playing Dayz: 2 months.

Time Zone: East Coast time (ohio)

Will you stay loyal: Most definately... as long as the family doesn't have back stabbers.

What is your primary role: Scavanger, Sniper... I play this a lot on my own. Most of my kills have been through a sniper scope. I also have a knack in findind great equipment without being seen. I'm a very patient player, and nothing stops me from completeing my mission.

DayZ Name : Pavies

How long have you played DayZ : Month and a half

Time Zone: GMT+1

What is your primary role: assault, medic

DayZ Name : WaRPaTH

How long have you played DayZ : 2 or 3 months now

Time Zone: Est.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Absolutly, I have been searching for a team for sometime now. It would be an honor to be of use to your outfit

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Sniper/Recon is my specialty, Though I have played all roles as a lone wolf and am confident I could help out in any role

• Like 1

DayZ Name : Oni

How long have you played DayZ : Going on a week

Time Zone:j -7 GMT (Arizona)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, When I served in the Army, part of our motto was no man gets left behind.

Wha i your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer

Sniper/Spotter Overwatch

• Like 1

DayZ Name Martin, Steam Name: Noflii

How long have you played DayZ : I've been playing Dayz in almost a month now.

Time Zone: Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes I will. I've been searching for a loyal clan so I will of course act loyal.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I am much of an all around player. But what I feel best and most fun is medic. I will offer suppression fire and get my teammates back on track.

DayZ Name : Viper66

How long have you played DayZ : Going on a month and a half now.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I am always on and a very loyal person.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer): I would like to be a sniper. I served in the US Army Rangers 75th, 3rd Recon Divison (Long name for being a sniper) did two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. I am well trained and well qualified.

DayZ Name : Luke

How long have you played DayZ : 2 Months now

Time Zone: CST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes. I was betrayed by my last clan and decided that I need to re-Setup with some people

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Pilot and Navigationalist. I can also help with overwatch and spotting for snipers.I also can scan,Guard,or Medic.

Edited by reeddreed

DayZ Name : Alienware (Going to change it when I die :P)

How long have you played DayZ : 1 1/2 to 2 months. I'm decent for my playtime.

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes. I would love some organization for once and DayZ. And it seems like this would be perfect.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Navigator,driver(of cars-trucks), and/or engineer :) (spotter works as well)

Thank you for your time,

Treefrog

Edited by 99treefrog

DayZ Name : iuri

How long have you played DayZ : for 1 month

Time Zone:GTM +6

Will you stay loyal to our group?: iv played in many clans in other games, i love teamwork, i will

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) i can be a sniper or assault

DayZ Name : Gabe Sanchez

How long have you played DayZ : 2-3 Months

Time Zone: Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?: I will, i've been very interested in joining a clan like this for awhile now.

What is your primary role requested?: I'd like to be anything, I do pretty well with a sniper though.

DayZ Name : Huskerguy

How long have you played DayZ : Since May 2012, I've had a total of three characters (one that made it through 88 days until he got capped).

Time Zone: USA CST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes. Not only do I have to, but I want to. For me, it's about fellowship. Lone wolfing gets boring very quickly; you don't have much to fight for. I enjoy fighting with the people alongside me. I will have a better Day Z experience playing with an organized group that operates professionally than going solo. If I do happen to get bored and want to leave, I would do it in an appropriate manner.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer): I have been playing Arma since day one and have taken the time learn almost every role (except for armor, but that is irrelevant in Day Z anyways). Thus, I can truly be placed in any role; I can snipe proficiently at +1000m ranges, effectively direct a firefight at 300m, and I am familiar with the proper CQB tactics when securing a building. I can truly e put anywhere. However, I think that my most useful skills for CSA are (in order of most benefits): pilot (I have probably clocked over 100 flight hours in Arma and have served as a training instructor for a major Arma group), fire team leader, tactical advice (up to platoon level), and rifleman. Again, I don't mind being put anywhere as playing with a group of guys who move tactically is my goal.

I look forwar to hearing back from you. Let me know if you have any questions.

I dont care who the asks, I dont drop my gear on the ground. I would rather get shot and alt-f4 and sign back on later to bleed out and die before I give up my weapons and items. If I cant have it, no one can.

Thoughtless, Shadow, Warpath, Tybacca, Gabe, and Husker you have all been accepted sorry on the wait our recruitment guy was gone. Hop onto our teamspeak.

Edited by Acevedo

DayZ Name/Steam Name : MisterFister/raz0r3101

How long have you played DayZ : I'm just starting

Time Zone: middle-european time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: that's the reason why I'm joining...have some other players to rely on, so YES

What is your primary role requested?: sniper or assault (I'll do almost everything)

I already played Arma II a lot and saw many gameplays of Day Z..I also played it at a friend's house. I have a mic and will get teamspeak 3 for you.