CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER (NEW CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER)

DayZ Name :

How long have you played DayZ : About 3 months

Time Zone: Eastern

Will you stay loyal to our group?: As long as you keep me

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I like sniper but I don't mind whatever is good. :D

DayZ Name : Nick Rinard

How long have you played DayZ : on an off for about a year now

Time Zone: mountain time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes, at least for two months. I go to college after that and i dont know how often i will play.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I am a sniper at heart but i really like to build bases.

DayZ Name : Ghoul

How long have you played DayZ : A couple of months

Time Zone: (UTC-09:00) Alaska

Will you stay loyal to our group?: If by that you mean will I shoot you in the back the answer is no. But if you mean will I stay in the group that actually depends on if I like it or not.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Assault/Medic

DayZ Name : Actually Bobby / Dawn

How long have you played DayZ : 3 Weeks

Time Zone: GTM-4

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Marksman/Engineer ( I have only been playing solo so I have never had a designated role)

Dayz name: Derelle

I have play for a couple months and took a break but now coming back to it

time zone: Mountain Time (US & Canada

I will stay loyal with you guys and will never shoot you guys in the back it is just 2x more funner playing with a group...

Primary role is medic and carrying stuff other don't want to.

Hope you guys are still playing -june 2013-

DayZ Name : Panda

How long have you played DayZ : 1-2 years

Time Zone: GTM +1

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes

What is your primary role requested?: Sniper and pilot

Edited by madseu

This might be a little different. My brother's and I play this game together So I'm submitting a sort of joint application.

DayZ Name: RiceCooker age 27

How long have you played DayZ: 2 weeks.

Time Zone: GMT -4, US EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course, as long as the group is full of good guys and we can enjoy playing together.  

What is your primary role requested?: Recon type role. I like hunting and gathering information. But for the most part I can play any role

I have 2 brothers I play with, we're all mature players, and if recruited, we tend to work as a single unit, which can make things easier for you to manage. We play as heroes and only kill in defense, however, if your orders are to attack an enemy of the Clan, it won't be questioned.

Their DayZ names are as follows

Tarawr age 20

Brioson age 18

We'd like to be recruited as a group if possible, like I said, you could treat us as a single unit and we always play together. I think we could be valuable to your group as a scavenging team or recon group if you want us to assess an area before you guys deploy. Other than that we're just looking to have have a good time playing with a good group.

This might be a little different. My brother's and I play this game together So I'm submitting a sort of joint application.

DayZ Name: RiceCooker age 27

How long have you played DayZ: 2 weeks.

Time Zone: GMT -4, US EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course, as long as the group is full of good guys and we can enjoy playing together.  

What is your primary role requested?: Recon type role. I like hunting and gathering information. But for the most part I can play any role

I have 2 brothers I play with, we're all mature players, and if recruited, we tend to work as a single unit, which can make things easier for you to manage. We play as heroes and only kill in defense, however, if your orders are to attack an enemy of the Clan, it won't be questioned.

Their DayZ names are as follows

Tarawr age 20

Brioson age 18

We'd like to be recruited as a group if possible, like I said, you could treat us as a single unit and we always play together. I think we could be valuable to your group as a scavenging team or recon group if you want us to assess an area before you guys deploy. Other than that we're just looking to have have a good time playing with a good group.

This clan recently broke up, some of the guys still play on an origins server we now own,

208.115.238.66:3302    -  This is the IP to the origins server

74.201.57.245    -    This is the Teamspeak

your welcome at anytime usually someone is on during nights, but is mostly active during the day

DayZ Name : zynx33

How long have you played DayZ : Since a month after it was released, so almost a year.

Time Zone: West coast, PST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course(:

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I'm up for anything really.

DayZ Name : JeffreyD

How long have you played DayZ : Like more then a year it was some time before temperature update.

Time Zone: UTC -5.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course.

What is your primary role requested?: I can use a sniper and am fairly well at guessing distances I also use Light machine guns or regular assault rifles.

Somethings to know: I usually take risky chances unless told otherwise, I am usually a bandit with strangers but stay loyal to groups and weapon of choice is M4A1 CCO and m240. Unless you have an As50 =P. I can also pilot and drive anything, my friend and I have practiced a considerable amount of time on each plane such as biplanes and helicopters, I am not a great driver honestly i'm a bit careless, but if needed I can drive.

Edited by JeffreyMDahlby

DayZ Name : PlanetCRY

How Long Have You Played DayZ : A good few months now

Time Zone : GMT +1

Will You Stay Loyal To Our Group : Yes if i am needed i will be there to help who needs it

What Is Your Primary Role Requested : I don't mind what my role is i would mostly be a scout but im multiple things

Thanks For Your Time Hope To See You In The Near Future

- Planet

DayZ Name : Sir Thomas

How long have you played DayZ : I have played DayZ for two days, and I've just gotten killed by a bandit for the first time. After I felt the frustration of being a lone survivor; I decided that I'd like to join a group.

Time Zone: UTC -5:00

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I will.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I would like to be scavenger or guardsman.

Edited by Bizarre

DayZ Name :Joe Cobb

How long have you played DayZ :About a year now

Time Zone:Central 

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes i will put my life down for the group

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)Assault/ Gatherer

I do have a few more questions for you as well but can wait till i get to talk to the clan in whatever you guys use to speak to one another. 

DayZ Name: ThunderSoldier

How long have you played DayZ : About 18 hours sadly

Time Zone:Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes, and Always

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Loot Gatherer/Scavenger, Scout, Assault,

Hopefully by joining this group, ill be able to play more.

Edited by ThunderousSoldier

DayZ Name : O'Berpa

How long have you played DayZ : 20hours (Standalone)

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Sweden)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yea, I will.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I would like to be better at long-range sniping.

DayZ Name : Rocky

How long have you played DayZ : A month on my friends account and a couple of days on my account

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, this will be my first group on DayZ but I am experienced with groups on other games and I have been in teams on CoD and BF4

What is your primary role requested?: Sniper

What is your player name:

Ryan Helmbold

How long have you played DayZ :
around a month and a half but am very experienced in survival games such as this i played nether alot though in dayz you seem to have to worry about players killing you instead of zed. I really want a group to go at the wasteland with though i guess you could say more of a temperate forest wasteland, ha ha.

Time Zone:
pacific standard time but am on alot. I have alot of free time but am sick of going it alone

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

of course

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

i can really do anything but i suppose i would lean towards either assault or recon

Edited by Handwran