CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER (NEW CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER)

CHERNARUS SALVATION ARMY

LzEdq.jpg

MOTTO: "We are tactical, we are notorious, we are soldiers..."

Mission Statement: THE CSA (CHERNARUS SALVATION ARMY) is a band of soldiers that will offer protection and shelter to all of our own fellow members. This is an organization that will stick together with our members helping each other and surviving together communicating through our own teamspeak server. We also are in the process of getting our own "home" game server. We are based out of NA with members in EST, PST, and Central time zones but EU members are welcome as we play late into the night sometimes. We also have a military ranking system that our member are ranked by. (for example, I'm a Squad leader.) We are friendly to most players but if you come at us with a gun raised don't be surprised if we gun you down.

So you want to join?Our requirements for the group are the following. You need to have a working microphone as well as teamspeak 3. In addition to this you need to speak English fluently and must be willing to help each other. Also you must be willing to cooperate with others in charge in emergency situations. (Such as our base being attacked) In order to join fill out an app and we will send you a message if we want you to join. (we do a sort of draft system now)

DayZ Name :

How long have you played DayZ :

Time Zone:

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

Rules: There arent many rules to adhere to in our community. But they are vital to your survival, and the survival of our Army.

One: Never betray one of your own, if you do you will not make it far.

Two: Don't exploit or hack. This includes alt+f4ing and especially hacking. Even if you are mad and you get killed somehow, stay in and if we go down we go down in some honor.

Three: When you first meet us at our designated pick-up points, you will be required to drop all weapons on the ground and we will search you. We've had situations where someone thought they could take us on and were gunned down in the process. Don't worry, we will return your weapons to you later when we're at base.

UPDATE: We have our own sever now. It's up and running and works perfectly :)

SIGNED CSA (SQUAD LEADER) JOSH

Edited by CSA JOSH
  • Like 9

Are you guys Bandits? Is this primarily a fighting clan?

DayZ Name/Steamname: Gary/Addsome44

How Long Have You Played DayZ: 1 week(I know the basics, places to loot, and all the high traffic areas)

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time(GMT-4)

Will You Stay Loyal To Our Group?: For sure.

What is Your Primary Role Requested?: Assault or Sniper(Want to be more into combat)

I have been playing DayZ for a bit more than a week now and am really enjoying it. I've played solo and with a group of 2 friends a lot of times and know the ins and outs. I think its time for me to finally get into a group so I can enjoy the game more. I meet all the requirements and have a mic and am willing to use whatever software you guys use to communicate. I can play at daytime or nighttime if needed.

Edited by Addsome

DayZ Name/Steamname : Garrinski

How long have you played DayZ : 2 days(complete newb)

Time Zone: CentralStandardTime(6+)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes

What is your primary role requested?: Intel Gathering or Medic

Additional Info: Just thought I'd add a bit extra. I'm a 24/M. My playtime is usually in the evening/latenight.

Edited by Garrinski

No we aren't bandits. we don't go looking for trouble

• Like 1

Thats fine by me.

So should i join your teamspeak server?

Edited by Addsome

he got mad and intentionally shot another teammate so we had no choice, and yes i know we're in bandit campfire it was an accident. also addsome no get on tommorow we're usually on by around 1 p.m. central time.

Alright, will you join your teamspeak server tomorrow and hope i can join up with you guys. Do you guys raid camps? Or have your own server?

we're in the process of getting our own sever, and yes sometimes we have stumbled on camps and we will take stuff from them. (free stuff is free stuff lol)

we're in the process of getting our own sever, and yes sometimes we have stumbled on camps and we will take stuff from them. (free stuff is free stuff lol)

DayZ Name/Steam name: Home/Aelos69

How long have you played DayZ : A little over a month.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course.

What is your primary role requested?: Assault/Medic/Scout. (whichever is more needed at the time.)

Edited by Thanaton

DayZ Name/Steam Name: RocketGuy/RocketGoblin

How long have you played DayZ: A little bit more than 1 month

Time Zone: Brasília(GMT 03:00)

Wil you stay loyal to our group? Of course.

Whats your primary role requested? Assault/Medic(Can be both, i really got used to carry everything usefull without the bags, and i really know how to play...)

Additional Info: I am in Elektro most of my time in DayZ, so i know how to get to Supermarket/ Fire stations(You know, they are very close) very fast and without any maps/Compasses. I also know the location in the map, even being horrible at using maps :P)

DayZ Name : Snipes/Absent

How long have you played DayZ : Little over a month now.

Time Zone: GMT-5(EST)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, of course.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Whatever is needed most.

Additional: Killed by a hacker on the rooster teeth server so ungeared at the moment but that can change.

Edited by Liquidsx3

DayZ Name : Iconic Plague

How long have you played DayZ : 3 months. Current character is on his 24th day.

Time Zone: EST.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Indeed.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer): Spotter/Sniper/medical assistant if need-be.

DayZ Name/Steamname : Heisenberg is dayz name and steamname a_mies95

How long have you played DayZ : About 2-3 weeks

Time Zone: (+2)

What is your primary role requested?: Sniping

DayZ Name/Steamname: DuffStuff

How long have you played DayZ: About a month

Time Zone: Central

Will you stay loyal: (generic):yes

Primary Requested Role: Sniper but I'm sure we all want that.. Im rather good at engineering :].

Add Info: Would be 15 days survival but about 2 days before they took off respawn button I accidentally clicked that instead of options in a hurry :x. I'm a very good group member and still have no friendly fires :) (been shot twice by teamates :c) Not serious in a sense that Im going to rage if things dont go my way or I die, but I do enjoy the teamwork playstyle of multiple roles, overwatch, and tactical maneuvering to ensure survival. I just want to raid some airfields with a fun loving group and not get my ass shot :)

DayZ Name/Steamname: Pippin775

How long have you played DayZ: 3 Weeks

Time Zone: Eastern U.S.

Will you stay loyal: Yes, all I have looked for is a stable group!

Primary Requested Role: I'm here to help, but Sniper/LMG is preferable!

Add Info: 19 Male, very active, plays carefully and tactically, will stay up late to play!

Hey i am interested in joining the clan here are the mandatory questions

DayZ Name :plaiides

How long have you played DayZ : since early release

Time Zone: Eastern standard time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes im tired of roaming solo group play is alot more appealing and i would not want to leave once in.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) engineer sounds pretty cool but i would have to decide further if i am accepted.

so ya i have basicly been roaming around the past couple months and i want to try something completly new and I am willing to stay with it, I know my way around chern and my stuff in dayz so that wont be a problem.

reading other recruitment post il include my age. 24 Male, very active

thank you

plaiides

DayZ Name : EXinar

How long have you played DayZ : A good month and a bit.

Time Zone: GMT+1

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course.

What is your primary role: I have no primary role. I do enjoy some more than others though, such as Sniping (Though admittedly I'm not that good), and Combat Medic. I can also drive, but I'd rather someone else did it, as my cars seem to love concrete barriers.

tl;dr, any role you need, I can fill it.

Edited by Rhyye

DayZ Name :

sins

How long have you played DayZ :

about a month or two

Time Zone:

GMT+1

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

if by that you mean will i shoot you in the back the answer is no. but if you mean will i stay in the group well that depends on how i like it. but i will never shoot you in the back

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

i enjoy playing a medic role. i can also be a negotiator.

DayZ Name : WU

How long have you played DayZ : 1 month

Time Zone: GMT+10:00

What is your primary role requested?: Medium Range combat, Sniper (When I pimp up my PC)

Edited by boxy0127 - (WU)

DayZ Name : Sams

How long have you played DayZ : 2 months

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I have no one else to be loyal too!

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) General Infantry, Sniper

Edited by jsams22

DayZ Name : Thoughtless, 23 years old.

How long have you played DayZ : 2 months, I can navigate the map without a map.

Time Zone: Any time that you need me.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Doesn't matter what I put here, words are words. Would rather show my loyalty through action. (in short, yes)

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Prefer CQC and scouting/spotting. (can do whatever is required).

DayZ Name : Simply Khaos (aka Crash in ts)

How long have you played DayZ : 5 months

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) preferably sniper, (M107) also like to use a assult class ( M4A1 CCO SD)

Edited by SimplyKhaos

DayZ Name : T J

How long have you played DayZ : 1 Month

Time Zone: Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Of Course

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)Sniper or Assault/Support