CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER (NEW CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER)

DayZ Name :RedBanana

How long have you played DayZ :8months

Time Zone:GMT

Will you stay loyal to our group?:yes,if i get along with people

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer):Sniper/medic

DayZ Name :RedBanana

How long have you played DayZ :8months

Will you stay loyal to our group?:yes,if i get along with people

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer):Sniper/medic

Accepted!

Bumping the thread. Keep the applications coming guys, we've got plenty of slots to fill (and we've got enough equipment for just about whatever role you prefer)!

We now have a Home Server! Hurry up and join while the Loot is fresh and the Vehicles are takeable!

DayZ Name :Apollo10499 (Remember me?)

How long have you played DayZ : 8 months with plenty of combat experience

Time Zone: Eastern

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I'm not the kind of guy that would shoot you in the back

What is your primary role requested?: Sniper/Scout, I can also work as an engineer and fly helis as needed

DayZ Name :Apollo10499 (Remember me?)

How long have you played DayZ : 8 months with plenty of combat experience

Time Zone: Eastern

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I'm not the kind of guy that would shoot you in the back

What is your primary role requested?: Sniper/Scout, I can also work as an engineer and fly helis as needed

Accepted! And yes I remember you!

Bump! Anyone and Everyone please send applications looking for Regular players!

Looking for active players willing to co-operate please send in your applications! We plan on also participating in The stand alone so its best to rally together while we can!

removed

Edited by Guest

DayZ Name :Dizzico

How long have you played DayZ : over 3 months

Will you stay loyal to our group?:yes

What is your primary role requested?:sniper or medic

Accepted! but we will ask that you try other roles because currently those are full.

DayZ Name : Ian

How long have you played DayZ : about 2months

Time Zone: Gmt +8

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes as long as there are peole to play with im a very good team player

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic

DayZ Name: Helpful Jay [Expecting to change this for a squad name or somesuch]

Steam Name: oojjayoo

How long have you played DayZ: About 2 weeks. [However, have years of 1st person and 3rd person shooter experience, from the first Rainbox Six, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Gears of War series, Call of Duty series, Battlefield series]

Time Zone: GMT [England, UK]

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I've had enough lone-wolfing, need a group/clan to roll with. Also like the idea of military style ranks without taking the whole thing too far (Seen too many clan ads where it seems to be taken far too seriously where the command element is basically recruiting in-game slaves)

What is your primary role requested?: Medic / Rifleman (M4A1CCO/M16ACOG preferred weaponry)

Additional notes: I'm 27 years old, a mature gamer who is looking for a good group of guys (and girls) to play with, I have a good spec PC and fast internet so USA server locations will not be a ping issue. I am respectful of others at all times and expect the same in return. I like to cooperate with other allied players however I will not be happy to play Bandit. I intend to play Hero style, but give bandits no mercy (Shoot on sight or request kill order, whichever you prefer)

Would be happy to organise and command looting parties if required, getting a good working knowledge of the south coast and north western Chernarus. Spent a lot of time in Elektro, Cherno and NWAF

I have TS3, Skype, other instant messenger programs

Lastly, I hate thieves, cheaters and of course, Bandits

DayZ Name : hAruN

How long have you played DayZ : 1 month

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: YES

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Infantry, Assault or sniper

DayZ Name : Ian

How long have you played DayZ : about 2months

Time Zone: Gmt +8

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes as long as there are peole to play with im a very good team player

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic

DayZ Name: Helpful Jay [Expecting to change this for a squad name or somesuch]

Steam Name: oojjayoo

How long have you played DayZ: About 2 weeks. [However, have years of 1st person and 3rd person shooter experience, from the first Rainbox Six, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Gears of War series, Call of Duty series, Battlefield series]

Time Zone: GMT [England, UK]

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I've had enough lone-wolfing, need a group/clan to roll with. Also like the idea of military style ranks without taking the whole thing too far (Seen too many clan ads where it seems to be taken far too seriously where the command element is basically recruiting in-game slaves)

What is your primary role requested?: Medic / Rifleman (M4A1CCO/M16ACOG preferred weaponry)

Additional notes: I'm 27 years old, a mature gamer who is looking for a good group of guys (and girls) to play with, I have a good spec PC and fast internet so USA server locations will not be a ping issue. I am respectful of others at all times and expect the same in return. I like to cooperate with other allied players however I will not be happy to play Bandit. I intend to play Hero style, but give bandits no mercy (Shoot on sight or request kill order, whichever you prefer)

Would be happy to organise and command looting parties if required, getting a good working knowledge of the south coast and north western Chernarus. Spent a lot of time in Elektro, Cherno and NWAF

I have TS3, Skype, other instant messenger programs

Lastly, I hate thieves, cheaters and of course, Bandits

DayZ Name : hAruN

How long have you played DayZ : 1 month

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Will you stay loyal to our group?: YES

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Infantry, Assault or sniper

All of you have been accepted. Great details by the way Helpful Jay and We intend to have quite a good set of people. We are for the most part fire when fired upon. also we have some clan mates (including myself) that are younger than you. Please everyone show them respect because we are pretty good players even though we are younger.

DayZ Name : C. Walters

How long have you played DayZ : About 3 weeks, have played ARMA II on and off for several years.

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: If it both suits my needs and is a solid community of fun and mature players, then absolutely.

What is your primary role requested?: Medic / Support (if such a thing exists), combat isn't my strong area, however, handling medicine or gathering it among other supplies and providing field support is something that I feel I'd be better at, if needed. Also can provide recon/intel.

Additional Info: 19 year old male that can have fun and be mature when the time comes. Will most likely have a "one week on, one week off" schedule, for the next few months while I put together a new gaming desktop, but will be on the server and Teamspeak whenever possible.

DayZ Name : C. Walters

How long have you played DayZ : About 3 weeks, have played ARMA II on and off for several years.

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: If it both suits my needs and is a solid community of fun and mature players, then absolutely.

What is your primary role requested?: Medic / Support (if such a thing exists), combat isn't my strong area, however, handling medicine or gathering it among other supplies and providing field support is something that I feel I'd be better at, if needed. Also can provide recon/intel.

Additional Info: 19 year old male that can have fun and be mature when the time comes. Will most likely have a "one week on, one week off" schedule, for the next few months while I put together a new gaming desktop, but will be on the server and Teamspeak whenever possible.

Accepted!

DayZ Name :beany

How long have you played DayZ :4 months

Time Zone:GB

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes of course am lookign for a good group to paly dayz have fun and team up

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) -Sniper i am a good sniper so i cna provide good cover etc

DayZ Name :beany

How long have you played DayZ :4 months

Time Zone:GB

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes of course am lookign for a good group to paly dayz have fun and team up

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) -Sniper i am a good sniper so i cna provide good cover etc

Accepted!

DayZ Name: Louis (Plain and simple)

How long have you played DayZ: I have been playing for a total of 8 months.

Time Zone: -5 EST (New Jersey)

Will you stay loyal to our group: Yes I will, I am looking for a team that i can take this game seriously since too die in this game is a hastle.

What is your primary role requested?: I would be more of Infantry, if there is even a invasion to be done, you can count me in to be first in the door. I would be of help when it comes to scavenger, i would be willing to head into hot zones in search of supplies.

I promise I would be a very helpful member of your team.

DayZ Name/ Steam : Maximus Matticus/fryingduk

How long have you played DayZ : couple months

Time Zone: PST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Engineer/ Assault/ LMG

DayZ Name: Louis (Plain and simple)

How long have you played DayZ: I have been playing for a total of 8 months.

Time Zone: -5 EST (New Jersey)

Will you stay loyal to our group: Yes I will, I am looking for a team that i can take this game seriously since too die in this game is a hastle.

What is your primary role requested?: I would be more of Infantry, if there is even a invasion to be done, you can count me in to be first in the door. I would be of help when it comes to scavenger, i would be willing to head into hot zones in search of supplies.

I promise I would be a very helpful member of your team.

Accepted!