CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER (NEW CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER)

DayZ Name : Medic / Lt. Muffins

How long have you played DayZ :

Early August

Time Zone:

Eastern Standard Time

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic, but i can do all 3

Accepted! Come on in an have fun!

Guys we try as hard as possible to be on as long and as much as possible. If we aren't on when you get on give us a little bit. We have school, work, and people in other countries/timezones. Thanks for understanding ;)

--Luke

DayZ Name : Joe

How long have you played DayZ : 2 Months, around 50 hours game time.

Time Zone: GMT

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, if you'll have me.

What is your primary role requested?: Prefer to be a Medic, but I'm also a good driver, sniper, infantry. I'll take whatever role is needed most.

Been looking for a good group for a while now. Getting sick of being killed by Bandits or shot in the back by betrayers. Want to work with people I know and can trust. I put myself on the line a lot to help others, and would do so willingly as a Medic to the group. I am from England so our hours are pretty much opposite, but I work a lot of nights, so I'm generally up during the early hours of the morning. I hope you consider me for your team, I'm really eager to work with a team that has my back.

DayZ Name : Joe

How long have you played DayZ : 2 Months, around 50 hours game time.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, if you'll have me.

What is your primary role requested?: Prefer to be a Medic, but I'm also a good driver, sniper, infantry. I'll take whatever role is needed most.

Been looking for a good group for a while now. Getting sick of being killed by Bandits or shot in the back by betrayers. Want to work with people I know and can trust. I put myself on the line a lot to help others, and would do so willingly as a Medic to the group. I am from England so our hours are pretty much opposite, but I work a lot of nights, so I'm generally up during the early hours of the morning. I hope you consider me for your team, I'm really eager to work with a team that has my back.

Accepted! Can't wait to speak with you. Join our TS and we will assign you a temp. position.

DayZ Name : Talibambi

How long have you played DayZ : 3 weeks

Will you stay loyal to our group?: I'll stay loyal as long as our philosophies of being honorable are aligned.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Forager/Scavenger/Medic

Edited by Talibambi

DayZ Name : Talibambi

How long have you played DayZ : 3 weeks

Will you stay loyal to our group?: I'll stay loyal as long as our philosophies of being honorable are aligned.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Forager/Scavenger/Medic

Accepted! Come on in.

DayZ Name: Skullbasher007

How long have you played DayZ?: just before the debug monitor got taken out. Whenever that was.

Time Zone: EAST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I wouldnt betray the only people who bother to reply.

What is your primary role request?: I have a heap of silenced at the moment so im good for recon but like the idea of medic.

Do you have a mic?: yes

Role skills: I am good at piloting and driving and am a good all-rounder for roles.

DayZ Name: Skullbasher007

How long have you played DayZ?: just before the debug monitor got taken out. Whenever that was.

Time Zone: EAST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I wouldnt betray the only people who bother to reply.

What is your primary role request?: I have a heap of silenced at the moment so im good for recon but like the idea of medic.

Do you have a mic?: yes

Role skills: I am good at piloting and driving and am a good all-rounder for roles.

Accepted and thankyou for the details.

DayZ Name : Florillex aka Mike

How long have you played DayZ : Over a year

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Basically I am looking for a Clan that plays Day Z.

For me Loyalty Is based on peoples actions, for example if i know i don't need to keep watching my back when with someone else thinking that they might shoot me because of the gear i have then you will have my respect.

I Hate being fucked over because i try to be friendly to people only to get shot in the back when its turned. Its happened to me way to often. I really want a good strong group of people that i know i can trust to hold my back. because in return you get that and much more from me.

What is your primary role requested?: All around player. (Prefer being a Look out/Sniper protection when going into a Hostile environment )

DayZ Name : Florillex aka Mike

How long have you played DayZ : Over a year

Time Zone: EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Basically I am looking for a Clan that plays Day Z.

For me Loyalty Is based on peoples actions, for example if i know i don't need to keep watching my back when with someone else thinking that they might shoot me because of the gear i have then you will have my respect.

I Hate being fucked over because i try to be friendly to people only to get shot in the back when its turned. Its happened to me way to often. I really want a good strong group of people that i know i can trust to hold my back. because in return you get that and much more from me.

What is your primary role requested?: All around player. (Prefer being a Look out/Sniper protection when going into a Hostile environment )

Accepted! Come on in and get your assigned squad.

I should go ahead and add that we don't have a server of our own and are currently looking for two secure servers. 1 for a Cherno map and one for a different map like takistan or taviana.

We are having a clan meeting today. all clan members need to at least attempt to attend or anyone interested in joining the clan should also join today on teamspeak.

• Like 1

If you are already part of our group or want to be either join the Teamspeak or send in you application. Our meeting is becoming underway.

Anyone want to talk on Teamspeak or Play some DayZ with us? Send us your application and we'll brief you for tasking.

If you want to put in an application, You better hurry we're on a mission right now its best to join soon!

DayZ Name : Eathan (Will change if need be ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How long have you played DayZ for? : Atleast 6 months playing time spaced over a year etc. -------------------------------------------------------- Time Zone : GMT =================================== Will you stay loyal to our group: As long as I'm not betrayed, I wont. Im just looking for a clan to play DayZ with ################################# Role : Driver / Scavenger & Carrier w/ Assault rifle

Edited by MAYNARDgums

DayZ Name : Eathan (Will change if need be ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How long have you played DayZ for? : Atleast 6 months playing time spaced over a year etc. -------------------------------------------------------- Time Zone : GMT =================================== Will you stay loyal to our group: As long as I'm not betrayed, I wont. Im just looking for a clan to play DayZ with ################################# Role : Driver / Scavenger & Carrier w/ Assault rifle

Accepted!

We have a Mandatory Clan Meeting and then squad battle/placement course. Be on Teamspeak at 1:30 US CST. That is all.

DayZ Name : Symbolic

How long have you played DayZ : 3+ Months

Time Zone: -5:00 GMT

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I hate betrayal, it's dishonest and just plain rude.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) 1st: Sniper - 2nd: Soldier"

(P.S. - I do have teamspeak, and would be more than happy to join the TS server.)

DayZ Name : Symbolic

How long have you played DayZ : 3+ Months

Time Zone: -5:00 GMT

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, I hate betrayal, it's dishonest and just plain rude.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) 1st: Sniper - 2nd: Soldier"

(P.S. - I do have teamspeak, and would be more than happy to join the TS server.)

Accepted! and thats good because we communicate through teamspeak.