CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER (NEW CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER)

DayZ Name :C0okieH

Steam Name: Hybrid C0okieH with the pony picture.

How long have you played DayZ :A few months

Time Zone:I live in New Zealand so I can watch the base at night if need be.

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes.

What is your primary role requested?:I'd like to be a sniper as I have a excellent shot or I wouldn't mind being a Soldier as i'm pretty good with my trusty M4.

Additional Information: I'm currently a bandit from people shooting at me, but I never shoot on sight and I like to provide overwatch for noobs even if they don't know it, I also speak fluent english, i'm a mature pre pube ( my voice is high ) but I would love to join if you have spots.

DayZ Name: HDJaws

How long have you played DayZ: Since May 2nd, and I have been playing Arma 2 for a year or so.

Time Zone: UTC+10:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Will you stay loyal to or group?: Yes.

What is your primary role: Either Pilot, Driver or Sniper. Sometimes I go stealthy when the sh*t hits the fan.

I am very mature with lost of experience, if you would like I could also make some videos of squad gameplay.

- Jaws

DayZ Name/Steamname: Mamlot

How Long Have You Played DayZ: more than 2 months or so.

Time Zone: GMT + 1 (I'am from Poland)

Will You Stay Loyal To Our Group?: If I want to join, then it's for sure, that I will be loyal.

What is Your Primary Role Requested?: I think i used every kind of weapon. But want to be a Sniper, I'am tired of close range battles.

Additional info: I can speak pretty good in english, however I didn't used that language so often in my life via teamspeak, skype etc. to comunicate with other players, so on voice chat I'am always a lil' bit quiet, but I understand everything that you guys will sayin. So that's no problem to give me orders and tasks, cuz i will do 'em without questioning. I'am using right now FN FAL and some AK. But want to get DMR and ghillie + M9 and night vision... Any questions? PM me.

DayZ Name/Steamname: Mamlot

How Long Have You Played DayZ: more than 2 months or so.

Time Zone: GMT + 1 (I'am from Poland)

Will You Stay Loyal To Our Group?: If I want to join, then it's for sure, that I will be loyal.

What is Your Primary Role Requested?: I think i used every kind of weapon. But want to be a Sniper, I'am tired of close range battles.

Additional info: I can speak pretty good in english, however I didn't used that language so often in my life via teamspeak, skype etc. to comunicate with other players, so on voice chat I'am always a lil' bit quiet, but I understand everything that you guys will sayin. So that's no problem to give me orders and tasks, cuz i will do 'em without questioning. I'am using right now FN FAL and some AK. But want to get DMR and ghillie + M9 and night vision... Any questions? PM me.

1. DayZ Name/Steamname: GreyFox/andersoje2

2. How Long Have You Played DayZ: Six Mths

3. Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time(GMT-4) / US

4. Will You Stay Loyal To Our Group?: Loyal, yes. But I beleive I will be vital / and a important assest like no other.

5. What is Your Primary Role Requested?: 1. Medic, 2. Assault, 3. Sniper, 4. Pack mule (what every the squad needs)

I have been playing DayZ for a bit and fell in love. I know the in's and out's of zombie movment, buildings enterable and love to fly choppers. I do not hack/crack in fear of being banned. I beleive in over seeing or taking out players that prey on the inocent. As far as DayZ mod, I am not sure if some one stole my key yet, or if I need updates. Mostly looking for a clan/squad/group for the standalone when it is released. WarZ just is not full filling my needs like DayZ does. Please contact me via email @ andersoje1243@gmail.com, or steam: andersoje2. Willing to meet any and all needs of the Squad.

DayZ Name : Tamashi

How long have you played DayZ : About a week

Time Zone: PST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic/engineer/Gathering

• Like 1

DayZ Name: Peee53

Steam name: dranoc12

How long have you played DayZ : over 4 months

Time Zone: Central Standard time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: of course

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) sniper or lmg

Dayz name: mrmimosizer

How long have you played: about 2 weeks now

Time zone: AEST

Will you stay loyal to our clan?: I will stay loyal to our clan no matter what

What role would you prefer: I would prefer to be a sniper

DayZ Name : Rainbow Dash/ThePanicLegend

How long have you played DayZ : 5 Months

Time Zone: GMT+1

Will you stay loyal to our group?: YES

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Usually sniper but im often with a buddy so i prefer scanning with l85 and rangefinding

,Im a 14 year old male from Sweden, speak well english and play pretty much cause i have holidays Im pretty good at flying, i have currently a heli on another server

Edited by ThePanicLegend

Application:

DayZ Name : Aaron

How long have you played DayZ : I have been playing dayz for about a month.

Time Zone: GMT but I am awake most of the night.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes.

What is your primary role requested?: Hmm, engineer but i'll take almost any of the roles when needed.

I'm good at doing runs into cherno or electro to gather supplies, zombies are not a problem for me and I almost never fire a gun on a zombie.

Edited by hwninja

DayZ Name :peepsman1

How long have you played DayZ :1-2months

Time Zone:EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)Assault/stealthy(Infiltrator?) or sniper(Have not tried yet) I am flexible with my role

DayZ Name :Not A Zombie

How long have you played DayZ :5 months

Time Zone:EST

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Let's see before I make a long term descision

What is your primary role requested?: I like to be the infantry type of guy, or a spotter.

DayZ Name : Corei

How long have you played DayZ : a month-ish

Time Zone:

Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

Yes. I'm a loyal person/team player.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

I'd like to be a sniper or assault, i prefer to kill things, but I have no issues filling in whatever is needed.

DayZ Name: soap

Steam name: alex615708

How long have you played DayZ : About 5 months.

Time Zone: PST

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yup.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Sniper or medic.

DayZ Name : Blues

How long have you played DayZ : A few weeks, but just recently got more serious about it.

Time Zone: West coast / Pacific time

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Not sure really, but I more enjoy scouting and gathering needed items.

Thanks, hope to hear from you

DayZ Name :DraqonweeD

How long have you played DayZ : 5 months

Time Zone:Eastern Daylight Time UTC +11:00

Will you stay loyal to our group?:yup

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

mainly pilot,driver, machine guner

Edited by dragonweed

DayZ Name : Saint

How long have you played DayZ :For about 5 months now

Time Zone: GMT

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Ofcourse

What is your primary role requested?: Sniper or medic, however will be happy to switch between any role that is needed

Name : Goblin

How long have you played DayZ for : about 6 months

Time Zone: Gtm- 0 London

Will you stay loyal to the group: Yes, i have been in this group before , but at one point i lost contact with you guys until, well now :)

Profession: Mainly sniper, but i can also be a medic or perform recon. If needed i can perform any role.

Edited by Yowie39

DayZ Name : Fox and skype daloubprime

How long have you played DayZ : 3months

Time Zone: english

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yerp

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Sniper

DayZ Name : Christian

How long have you played DayZ :Since about june 2012

Time Zone:Eastern

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Of course

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Doesn't matter ill do anything. Im pretty good all around

Hey Guys I am back from 3 months of Basic Training for an 11-C Mortarmen M.O.S. It feels good to be back home.

Hey guys I have bad need. CSA has experienced a fall from grace if I will and to sum it up, I'm one of the last members of the clan. I'm Just gonna make this easy and give everyone whos interested in joining the Teamspeak address. Come talk to me on the weekends at 1:00 or 2:00 US Central Time. Teamspeak: 173.242.117.180:9001

See ya then

CSA JOSH

Edited by CSA JOSH

DayZ Name :rga1998

How long have you played DayZ :6 months

Time Zone:America/New_York

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Yes i will always stand by anoher member to the death. (In game anyways :))

What is your primary role requested?: Ritfleman

Other; Just by the way I am not 14 I am 16 Tis is my brothers forum account I do not have one.

DayZ Name : Tigi

How long have you played DayZ : For a few months (took a break and returning now)

Time Zone: Arizona

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Sniper