Sign in to follow this  
hunter2123

Regarding US 1040, our teamspeak/website

Hello,

Just wanted to inform anyone that wanted to know what is going on with US 1040, our teamspeak and our website.

Prior to the box going down, it was being paid for by a friend of mine who didn't actually inform me he would be stopping his part of the payment on the server.

This obviously caused said server box to go down, which is why I'm writing this post.

I've contacted our hosting company, and as of tomorrow 100% ownership of the box will be transferred to me, along with payments of said box.

We've collected a decent amount of donations from dedicated members of our community, and hope to gain a few more in order to get the server up and running.

Currently we are at 50% of the funds needed for this month, the other 50% shouldn't be impossible to come by.

We're working to discuss what we can setup for our Donators that will still keep us within the DayZ policy for hosting a server (Dont wanna get blacklisted :o)

If you have any ideas that you feel would be reasonable for someone who donates to our community, please pop those in this thread so we can then bring them infront of the other Head Admins.

As always I will leave my E-mail if you feel you would like to contact me further, on a more private level.

ag1hunterd1@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Hunter

Personal THANK YOU's:

GodsBong

Loriki

McIntosh

Evictus

I will follow up on this post as new things develop, and eventually change the whole thread to our official US 1040 server thread for questions and whatnot.

ALSO IF YOU DECIDE TO HELP WITH DONATIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL BEFORE SENDING ANY FUNDS AS THAT IS NOT THE EMAIL ON MY PAYPAL, THANK YOU

Servers are back online!

Swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org for the TeamSpeak

http://swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org/forums/ for the Website

Edited by HunterBoy

I donated some spare cash to help out. Not to mention this was the first server I found (I've been playing for months now) that I actually like...Thats why I donated.

Edited by GodsBong

Not to sound rude but why would someone support your server when they can just go to the other 1000+ that exist for free?

Not to sound rude but why would someone support your server when they can just go to the other 1000+ that exist for free?

Ask the guy below you, or the several others that have donated to us. We're not just a DayZ server, we are a community with a lot more to offer then just DayZ. Plus when people consider a server their home server, they tend to try and support the server so it stays online. You wouldn't make a server your home server if it was complete shit.

• Like 1

People donate because they obviously want to continue playing on that particular server, we have pretty much the same group playing every night which makes the game 10x's funner

• Like 1

I've found this server to have one of the best communities both admin wise (no power abuse here) but more so in the regulars and those who play here and join the TeamSpeak with the majority being friendly and humorous

Edited by Loriki
  • Like 1

I've found this server to have one of the best communities both admin wise (no power abuse here) but more so in the regulars and those who play here and join the TeamSpeak with the majority being friendly and humorous

Appreciate that Loriki, that is exactly what we were trying to do upon starting this community. We did receive your eCheque this time, just waiting for it to clear.

If you have time could you please shoot me a email at ag1hunterd1@gmail.com ? Thanks man.