sheephunter

Bicycles. There should be LOTS of bicycles.

Seriously.

There should be a shit-ton of bicycles available in game.

There should be 3 or 4 in every town. They should respawn regularly in there original position if they get dumped somewhere.

It's realsitic

It would add to the game.

It would be fun and it could be funny as FUCK.

So, in conclusion: Get it done. Get it fucking done NOW and none of your "Alpha, Beta Cappa bollocks."

Also, if you don't like this idea you can go fuck yourself.

• Like 4

Yes, brilliant way to get people to rally behind your cause. Yell insults at the developers and the members of this forum. Thanks to your douchebaggery we are now another step further from getting more bicycles. Now how about you try that again in a friendlier tone? Stronger reasons toward this couldn't hurt either.

OP is right, in a reall life there would be bikes everywhere considering every household would have 2 to 4 bikes at minimum.

Someone's pumping up in caffeine late night.

Get a little sleep, wake up, have breakfast, read this while enjoying some tea, tell me if you still think this was well written.

Eh, nope.

They're one of the most powerful vehicles in the game. Silent. No need for fuel. Fast on all terrains.

If you want one, work for it.

• Like 1

OP is right, in a reall life there would be bikes everywhere considering every household would have 2 to 4 bikes at minimum.

Where do youl live, Uz"bike"astan? I could understand 1-2 maybe. But upwards of 4 as a MINIMUM seems a bit excessive.

Although I agree, need more bikes in the game. Love those things.

Where do youl live, Uz"bike"astan? I could understand 1-2 maybe. But upwards of 4 as a MINIMUM seems a bit excessive.

Although I agree, need more bikes in the game. Love those things.

Isn't the average household a father, mother and 2 children? Makes 4 bikes at minimum and could be more if one or more of them would also ride race bicycles.

And I live in the Netherlands if you want to know.

Lived both in the city and country, we only had 2 bikes maximum in most homes. But I wouldn't mind seeing a few more bikes. Though I can why their aren't much right now. We're in a pretty poor country as it looks, not many people could afford a bike.

I would say at least one bike per town. Several in city size areas. Certainly more then there are in the game right now. It's easier to find ATVs and motorcycles then it is the standard bike.

Yes most houses have bikes,

I doubt the fleeing citizens went on foot, this post pops up every now and then and it gets turned down for the same reasons.

1) A million bikes is laggy

2) There is no RP reason for bikes in every house hold (russians feel free to correct me)

3) Vehicles are supposed to be rare (bikes are very useful and silent)

4) Novelty =/= entertainment

Edit: there is also about 10 bikes on the servers already, which equates to 1 in 5. That's a pretty solid ratio, stop searching back yards.

Edited by Graz

Isn't the average household a father, mother and 2 children? Makes 4 bikes at minimum and could be more if one or more of them would also ride race bicycles.

And I live in the Netherlands if you want to know.

While that may be the average household family size, it doesn't nessecarly mean they all go out on weekly rides together. More times than not only the children will have the bikes. Atleast from personal experience here in the USA.

So without looking into the average household size/ number of bikes owned in the actual area that chernarus is based on. I'd say cap bikes to only a couple per small town, and maybe 5 or 6 for the larger cities. Anymore than that, and me and all my clan mates will be starting roaming biker gangs to harrass noobs. (although that does sound bitchin')

Seriously.

There should be a shit-ton of bicycles available in game.

There should be 3 or 4 in every town. They should respawn regularly in there original position if they get dumped somewhere.

It's realsitic

It would add to the game.

It would be fun and it could be funny as FUCK.

So, in conclusion: Get it done. Get it fucking done NOW and none of your "Alpha, Beta Cappa bollocks."

id like to see them add some sort of system with alot of bikes and they cant be repaired or something

wow, nice

Also on a serious note they should add a little railroad handcar on the railroad so noobs can go up and down the coast easily to meet up with their buddies.

• Like 1

id like to see them add some sort of system with alot of bikes and they cant be repaired or something

This. Make them easily puncture off road and spawn more frequently.

Also on a serious note they should add a little railroad handcar on the railroad so noobs can go up and down the coast easily to meet up with their buddies.

This would be really cool. Give some purpose to the rails. Doesn't have to go fast, just enough to have some fun on it.

This. Make them easily puncture off road and spawn more frequently.

Seems like making them puncture on road would make more sense. I can drive my bike over gravel all day, but broken glass? Industrial debris?

Ya, I was talking about exactly this yesterday with a couple of friends. I died bot right of the map while trying to snipe a kid in a heli and spawned in Kamenka; found a bike and WOW 50km/hr is insanely awesome. The draw back is that you die on any contact with the environment.

Need AT LEAST 1 bike per city and maybe have them even spawn in random locations

That's a good idea, though really bad expressed.

This would be really cool. Give some purpose to the rails. Doesn't have to go fast, just enough to have some fun on it.

Sounds fun. Though you probably always would die in a question of a few minutes, as soon as some trigger-happy maniac sees you.

• Like 1

Sounds fun. Though you probably always would die in a question of a few minutes, as soon as some trigger-happy maniac sees you.

As long as I had fun. Death is only a pit-stop.

Then you better push harder, possibly having 2 people would make it go faster?