Island_Man

DE7 Huge Camp on Skalisty Island! Raid/Destroy it! (pics inside)

Blood & decapitator only now.

Let's just say... I know that Pocket4s isn't an admin. ;)

There's a automated message coming from the server, saying who the admins are, that pocket is not one of them.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZ-DE7

Let's all join their Steam community and let them know what we think of the fact that they dupe and then lock their server the minute their duped equipment comes under threat.

I love the fact that they "encourage cooperation instead of PvP" too.

Like yeah you guys are regular fucking saints. Like "Oh we don't like PvP but we're totally cool with duplicating gear and breaking the server hosting rules whenever it suits our fancy."

Fucking assholes.

• Like 3

Haha couldnt agree more.

You noticed their "donation" message in game? What a spit in the face.

(Not that I have donated)

bump.

To anyone saying I'm a clan member luring people in. Of course I'm not.

The admins are clearly very lame on this server. I'm going to move my tents to a new home.

I love these guys taking the moral high ground "they worked really hard for that!" - implying they aren't bandits and it's not a doggy-dog world.

Fairly sure it's dog eat dog, not doggy dog lol.

Also I have a CS:S server, which is no where near as complex as a DayZ/Arma 2 server, it's an 11 slot war server. It does need to be restarted fairly often, once every day really. So it's certainly feasible that a 50 man server constantly spawning zombies, loot and tent locations etc would need a restart every 4 hours to keep it in line.

Have you noticed how some servers your FPS is like 10? Then others you get 60.

Also I have a CS:S server, which is no where near as complex as a DayZ/Arma 2 server, it's an 11 slot war server. It does need to be restarted fairly often, once every day really. So it's certainly feasible that a 50 man server constantly spawning zombies, loot and tent locations etc would need a restart every 4 hours to keep it in line.

Have you noticed how some servers your FPS is like 10? Then others you get 60.

Don't tell me your comparing a CS:S server to a DayZ server..

DayZ servers don't need restarting every 4th hour.

As for the zombies:

When you first see zombies shambling around town, they are spawned by the server and every client receives their position from the server. It is still unconfirmed if the model is always the same for every player the same way player skins are random when you log in and out.

Once you aggro a zombie and he starts moving towards you, your local machine takes over the zombie's pathing and relays the position to the server, which then relays it to other players. Because of this mechanic, zombies can often appear as lagging, even at low latencies to the server.

This is done to ease the load on the sever. If the server did the pathing every time a zombie was aggroed, performance would decrease notably.

If you look at the hardware requirements to run a dayz server a reboot every fourth hour isnt needed. Especially not since it runs by 3rd party. Tents is not demanding either.

This restart is just a decision made by them, not by hardware limitations.

around 12 ghillies just blew up the entire camp

Fantastic! Shame the tents will just respawn with all the gear on a server restart.

Fantastic! Shame the tents will just respawn with all the gear on a server restart.

Nope, all the tents are empty and saved before server restarted. If you're lucky, you can find a patrol pack (coyote) in one of them with a bunch of wood piles.

However, one tent is well hidden and still contains the loot of your desire, will you accept the challenge to find it??

Not that i did anything there. I freshly spawned and thought i pay the island a visit. most of the stuff was gone by then at around 11am today. It was still a good adventure there, especially because i found the hidden tent i am talking about...

Edited by ForbiddenArtist
  • Like 1

Nope, all the tents are empty and saved before server restarted. If you're lucky, you can find a patrol pack (coyote) in one of them with a bunch of wood piles.

However, one tent is well hidden and still contains the loot of your desire, will you accept the challenge to find it??

Not that i did anything there. I freshly spawned and thought i pay the island a visit. most of the stuff was gone by then at around 11am today. It was still a good adventure there, especially because i found the hidden tent i am talking about...

If you did that, then your a legend mate. Should have fraps'd + youtube'd it all. I wish there was some way in this game of leaving a permanent message in this game, empty and destroy someone's camp, then just leave a note on a tree saying "u mad bro?" lol.

A job well done! Have some beans.

Are you retarted?

No, but apparently you are retarded.

• Like 1

Why didn't you tea bag all their stuff and take a picture of that? Then when they see it, they'll be like,"DUDE I ATE THOSE SARDINES!"

Seriously though, nice snag, congratulations.

I was going to make DE7 my home but silly amounts of duping just ruin the game for me.

You may as well just be spawning in weapons with scripts.

I was going to make DE7 my home but silly amounts of duping just ruin the game for me.

You may as well just be spawning in weapons with scripts.

I think dupes and abuser are on every server. Every single guy can dupe by now and you dont even need a tent to do so.

The saying is "dog eat dog" world but I guess "doggy dog" could work because of Snoop.

• Like 1

I think dupes and abuser are on every server. Every single guy can dupe by now and you dont even need a tent to do so.

Yes duping is ridiculously easy. I keep doing it by mistake on servers with a bad ping. I swap weapons and log out 10mins later. Weapon has been duped -.-

The difference is people duping huge amounts of rare gear e.g. 10 pairs of NVG, 10 silenced M4 + 40 mags etc. People duping their GPS and a couple of guns for friends I guess I can live with.

The problem with DE7 is that it makes the game too easy. I have found 3 camps (plus Skalisty) with huge amounts of duped items. When I die I can just go to one of those and get everything.

The saying is "dog eat dog" world but I guess "doggy dog" could work because of Snoop.

not anymore, he changed his name to "snoop lion" ..... not even making that shit up

• Like 2

Yes duping is ridiculously easy. I keep doing it by mistake on servers with a bad ping. I swap weapons and log out 10mins later. Weapon has been duped -.-

The difference is people duping huge amounts of rare gear e.g. 10 pairs of NVG, 10 silenced M4 + 40 mags etc. People duping their GPS and a couple of guns for friends I guess I can live with.

The problem with DE7 is that it makes the game too easy. I have found 3 camps (plus Skalisty) with huge amounts of duped items. When I die I can just go to one of those and get everything.

I hate dupers and I have no need or want to ever dupe.. BUT... the other day I did duplicate a empty jug of water by mistake lmao! Happened as I was drinking it then filling it up to quick.

not anymore, he changed his name to "snoop lion" ..... not even making that shit up

Sorry had to google to verify. I'm... astounded.

I am now banned from this server. LOL Fucking mad admins cant take losing their items. (see my post on page 2)

DE7 Sort out your server, Your admin Blood is banning people who PvP.

Edited by iPlumbum