Mcyborg

I'm going to camp the coast and kill people with no items or weapons

Watch out, survivors, we got a badass over here.

(I also find it quite funny that he calls new players "nerds" while he's the one sitting on a hill and sniping them for no reason).

Edited by krtshv
  • Like 8

I am going to the coast and looking on top of the tall buildings where you people think is the best sniping spot. Oh wait, I've already killed ten of your kind in the last few hours.

I don't get how this is considered trolling. It's more truth than trolling, people have done it to me so I will continue the pain train and I hope someone I kill ends up quitting.

I hope you get mad and rage quit nerds.

well then that makes you an asshole then doesn't it. just like the guy who killed me while i was in the NW AF barracks minding my own business on a low pop server( for a reason). people like you are scum. not a lot of skill involved waiting for the other person to come out of a building when they don't even know you are there.

I don't get how this is considered trolling. It's more truth than trolling, people have done it to me so I will continue the pain train and I hope someone I kill ends up quitting.

So.. you're mad because some other nabcake killed you.. so you're going to kill other beginners?

Are you like.. 5 ?

• Like 2

Lol. You will miss every shot. Attract every zombie. And die horribly

• Like 1

well then that makes you an asshole then doesn't it. just like the guy who killed me while i was in the NW AF barracks minding my own business on a low pop server( for a reason). people like you are scum. not a lot of skill involved waiting for the other person to come out of a building when they don't even know you are there.

The only thing in this game that can be considered skill is shooting a moving target from that max distance, anything else you do in this game has no skill what so ever. Be mad nerd.

+1 murder to that guys tally

better luck next time

I don't get how this is considered trolling.

"nerds" is the tip-off word here.

OH SHIT, GUYS WE TOTALLY BETTER RUN. THIS GUY MIGHT ACTUALLY KILL US /End Sarcasm

OH SHIT, GUYS WE TOTALLY BETTER RUN. THIS GUY MIGHT ACTUALLY KILL US /End Sarcasm

I am a bad ass, thank you for noticing.

Imma wait. Just patiently.

Until a video is uploaded by a guy; killing guys who kill guys on the beach.

I hope you get mad and rage quit nerds.

I'm going to throw toon after toon at you til the sound of buzzing flies drives you mental and your mum finds you naked in a shit smeared cellar wanking over whats left of Dayz.

• Like 4

Imma wait. Just patiently.

Until a video is uploaded by a guy; killing guys who kill guys on the beach.

Killception

• Like 1

I am a bad ass, thank you for noticing.

Bro, I seriously am sorry that some random guy killed you on a beach. Let me pour you a nice glass of

NO ONE FUCKING GIVES A SHIT

• Like 4

I eat noobs that think they can hide in the mountain snipping newbs near the city. My 107 never misses these kind of noobs :)

this is the dullest thread ever. you epically fail at making people angry. you're probably going to die on the coast from someone better anyway lol

I eat noobs that think they can hide in the mountain snipping newbs near the city. My 107 never misses these kind of noobs :)

and then you log out cause every noob is coming to kill you and take your garbage gun

I just came back from killing scrubs on the Elektro Hills, at first they killed me but I came back and owned their asses with a freaking Lee Enfield.

They didn't even spot me with their precious L85A2.

I recorded it and will upload it soon, and you'll see an adorable Alt F4 happen by one of them too.

Bitter sweet revenge if you ask me.