Mcyborg

I'm going to camp the coast and kill people with no items or weapons

and then you log out cause every noob is coming to kill you and take your garbage gun

Actually I just go back north to hunt animals and such, come back to the coast when tummy is filled.

I just came back from killing scrubs on the Elektro Hills, at first they killed me but I came back and owned their asses with a freaking Lee Enfield.

They didn't even spot me with their precious L85A2.

I recorded it and will upload it soon, and you'll see an adorable Alt F4 happen by one of them too.

Bitter sweet revenge if you ask me.

Lmfao, I tho rocket fixed alt f4?

Edited by maximiliousP

Actually I just go back north to hunt animals and such, come back to the coast when tummy is filled.

Lmfao, I tho rocket fixed alt f4?

Nah, unfortunately not. He posted about how it's not fixed entirely yet.

I don't get how this is considered trolling. It's more truth than trolling, people have done it to me so I will continue the pain train and I hope someone I kill ends up quitting.

boohoo.

so you got upset because someone did it to you, and now you want to do it to other people and make them upset for something that happened to you.

you are very sad. an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. you have to be bigger than that and have some morals. you treat people as you would like to be treated, else you can enjoy 1000 years in a burning pit of fire (seriously).

Edited by tfninja

People people chill, this is just a little kid shooting the newly spawned because if they had any weapons he wouldn't be able to kill them. It's a simple defense mechanism, if you can't handle a new player with a gun, kill em when they spawn. It's human nature to try to give ones self a false sense of confidence if none is present, because if not morale drops and depression sets in. So let him feel as though he is "teh Pr0 l33test Snip3r in teh wurld", because he poses no threat to you or anyone that has the mental capacity to read and comprehend the words I have typed here.

I just came back from killing scrubs on the Elektro Hills, at first they killed me but I came back and owned their asses with a freaking Lee Enfield.

They didn't even spot me with their precious L85A2.

I recorded it and will upload it soon, and you'll see an adorable Alt F4 happen by one of them too.

Bitter sweet revenge if you ask me.

Link? I want to see that.

sounds like quite the task. would you be needing a partner to carry this out? if so, i'm your guy.

But how will you kill them if you don't have any weapons or items? Ohohoho your sentence was ambiguous.

It could go horribly wrong, the survivor could turn into a dinosaur and eat you up. You never know, be careful hackers can do anything.

This is a novel idea, it's never been done before. Maybe I'll use my chopper to gun down brand new players too, full metal jacket style, or probably not. You're cool bro.