Guest cRy

So, how many of you that play girl characters...

I was thinking this actually. Use girl skin, talk to some sex obsessed 13 year old with lots of gear, get free stuff. Then I found out girls cant use ghillies so I'm gonna stick with a guy :(

Guest cRy

What girl that you know would wear a bush as attire?

/thread

• Like 2

I was thinking this actually. Use girl skin, talk to some sex obsessed 13 year old with lots of gear, get free stuff. Then I found out girls cant use ghillies so I'm gonna stick with a guy :(

Is that how ye get your loot? Easier to just camp the Cherno and Electro hotspots ;)

Ofc I play female character! It's cooler and those camouflag suits just bug on most servers. Today friend tried sivilian clothing, he went into another world, reseted but his ghost stayed on, haha :D and we got actually his staff x2.

Guest cRy

I love how the male characters have bigger hips (getting stuck on doorways) than the females.

I thought players would be more merciful toward female characters, apparently not.

Not if they are like my friend who plays as a woman and runs through towns yelling "Fresh fish! Gina fer sale." in a deep manly voice....

are actually girls?

And, how many of you creepsters are dudes that think they can maybe get the drop on other player cause most dudes that game are sex starved virgins?

By the way, I kill the female chars first and foremost. I don't even fuck around. I put one in their head before they get to open their mouths.

Grody chodes who think they are smart... nah, son, you are dead is what you are.

Toddles!

Instead of giving you my beans, I'll eat them then shit on your face.

The female model is smaller and doesn't get hung up in doorways as often, and it also presents a smaller target at range. When female models are fixed to allow the equipping of ghillie suits, I'd see no reason NOT to play as a female.

BINGO!!!

I always tend to survive longer when i'm on a female char in this game, all my really unluckily short lives are on male chars lol

Actually, my first life as a female I ended up doing better than the male lives before...

• Like 1

Reposting my story from another thread.

A week or so ago I had startled an unarmed female player, she asked if I was friendly and whatnot. I didn't answer, just swapped out my rifle for a hatchet then started breathing real heavily in the mic while approaching her. She got scared and ran away, I gave chase. After her screaming and begging me to stop I eventually caught up with her in the woods and chopped her to bits.

I was laughing so hard afterwards I was almost crying.

• Like 2

Why does it matter?

I play as a black male to see how much racism I encounter.

And how much racism do you encounter?

I hope you have an EXTREMELY good voice acting coach then. I don't think even a sex-starved 13 year old will be turned on very much by a woman with a voice so deep and gravely even Marcus Fenix would do a double-take.

• Like 1

Im a lady who plays as the girl character model. I will also admit to being more likely to shoot other female character models though. Bitches with guns are kind of scary.

• Like 3

Im a lady who plays as the girl character model. I will also admit to being more likely to shoot other female character models though. Bitches with guns are kind of scary.

Bitches with guns are scary. It's why I'm stopped seducing them. xD

Me and my team used to all play females to make it easier for us to recognize each other, I'm the only one who still haven't died and is still a female.

We use soldier clothing for that... If we are running around cherno :D

Otherwise... AGU bishes :D

A friend of mine suggested our "squad" of survivors all run with female skins because we never see people with them, so it'd be a way to identify each other, but that'd suck because of the bugs they apparently have with ghillie suits. And besides, I'm seeing female skins more often now, so maybe it'd be a better idea to make the whole squad black for this purpose.

I'm so sex starved that just reading this thread caused me to rub one out. While doing that my thoughts did wonder to the OP's mum for a moment or two.

• Like 4

I'm a girl in rl and also always wear a female skin... cus I can...

But I do notice that I get killed very quickly... or I'm just not lucky enough to meet some nice guys

hmm... and I sometimes kill them before they can even see me

lol I play a girl. I think people are less likely to shoot me on sight. But i AM friendly. My survivor is 14days and has a murder count of ZERO

Edited by MikeTupper

I've only ever found 1 real girl on this game that talked and she was bleeding out in a barn with next to nothing so I just let her live. (I was gonna force her to have skype sex me or i'd kill her but figured she'd just alt+f4) < This is the real reason Rocket needs to fix that. And no that isn't considered rape.

• Like 2