Sign in to follow this  
n_nussbaum@hotmail.com

Vilayer can you get your act together?

All customers must understand that we are under extremely load currently, we're getting approx 30 odd orders per hours for DayZ.

Welcome to the world of business.

You sell services others pay for. If you have too much stuff to deal with, I'm sorry, but I don't care since it's not my problem. My problem starts when the services don't work which I pay for.

If you don't have enough human resources, get new people.

If you don't have enough hardware, create a forecast and order accordingly.

I was very satisfied in the beginning but it get worse every week and in my eyes this is very unprofessional.

• Like 6

I purchased a server last night and all i have is "Pending"....

4 hour turnaround? i dont think so.

we got a server around 8:25pm central, its now 1 am and we cant even access acp....lol worst company ever...we sent in a ticket and got a quick response stating it can take up to an hour...their working on 5 hours now....the user and pass they gave me doesnt work nor does my email work when i try the forgot your password link, says theirs no account with that email....

Up to an hour? I'm at 72 hours waiting for initial setup... but I put in a refund request, I'll just go VPS route, it's far easier. Just wanted easier time updating at patches... but not at the expense of the horrible service Vilayer hands out.
  • Like 2

Initial Setup can be with the hive waiting to white list your server - this is so people dont create servers have battle eye off or missing or some shit and hack in crazy clown cars with laser pistols.

Welcome to the world of business.

You sell services others pay for. If you have too much stuff to deal with, I'm sorry, but I don't care since it's not my problem. My problem starts when the services don't work which I pay for.

If you don't have enough human resources, get new people.

If you don't have enough hardware, create a forecast and order accordingly.

I was very satisfied in the beginning but it get worse every week and in my eyes this is very unprofessional.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. However, because we purchase boxes, the profit margin is extremely small when 1E a slot is charged so our capital to use for staff is small.

We have brought on new staff to assist, Nigel is the newest member. We have also ordered a load of boxes to ensure that we have more than enough, but because we direct purchase from data centers, its almost wholely dependant on their stock.

Hello Everyone,

First of all i am extremely sorry for the issues over the past 24 hours.

All customers must understand that we are under extremely load currently, we're getting approx 30 odd orders per hours for DayZ.

The control panel issues were fixed this morning by Tcadmin, we're continuing to monitor the situation carefully to ensure it doesn't happen again.

If anyone wants to come on our Teamspeak i'll be around to help them in any way i can.

Higher some more people who know what they are doing, Don't use teamspeak that's just shit support, Have 24/7 live support if you have to outsource it, Quit your day job, This is not a hobby.

• Like 1

May I suggest getting a full dedicated server for the same price but with professional upkeep 24/7 and emergency response via the phone if needed? Go to http://www.ovh.co.uk/ They are a trusted datacenter who have been running for years, hell Vilayer didn't haven have a working website a few months back so I would not go with them, get a full dedicated machine YOU have control of with direct RDC. Much faster and you can fix DayZ server issues yourself, fast and easy.

http://www.ovh.co.uk...erplan_mini.xml

Just the superplan mini at that GREAT price will run DayZ without a hiccup.

Note: With a dedicated server, you can setup the DayZ Dedicated Server very easily, and you do not need to pay for slots per user. Hell you could set it up with 100 slots and the server wont even break a sweat. Even to the US you will get pings in the region of around 60 - 90 MS Europe you will get 5 to - 20 MS, and do you want team speak? No problem! Just setup onto the dedicated server, and you are sorted.

Dont go with these weird (DAYZ HOSTS) that you dont have physical control over and you pay and arm and a leg to use.

Edited by Xandrah

Erm these guy's stole £31 from me because they didn't like my requests for help. When they refused my initial refund request I said I would post about the service I experienced in the DayZ forums.

They saw that as me 'threatening' them....

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/57291-warning-terrible-customer-service-beware-when-buying/

Awful people, awful service, actually stole from me. I know that they are good to some customers, they are just very selective who they look after and who they rob.

I don't think they can handle the demand and they actually don't like customers requesting help, information or being annoyed because they don't know whats going on with their service.

I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere.

Also website still does not work for whoever posted above. They have a empty knowledge base.

Up to an hour? I'm at 72 hours waiting for initial setup... but I put in a refund request, I'll just go VPS route, it's far easier. Just wanted easier time updating at patches... but not at the expense of the horrible service Vilayer hands out.

Please let me know if you got a refund. They refused mine because they didn't like me. They even basically admitted it on the forum thread I started which I linked to above. They said I was threatening them for saying, if you give me a refund I will keep the service I have experienced to myself.... Thief's.

Yeah just go with OVH or any other good dedicated server host like softlayer. Don't trust these random popping up dayz hosters. They rip you off trust me.

Ya i stopt my service there now. I have my onw dedi server by hertzner and dedi files from dayz. Its now much faster and stable now. Like it.

Go dedicated.

Also how hard is it to hire some high school kids for minimum wage to set these servers up? Especially if you're using something like TCAdmin to get the instances up...