Sign in to follow this  
nullkid

Stuck in debug forest.

Date/Time: Last two hours (1:21 am - 3:21am est)

What happened: Logged into a server, saw a blue flash and my gun disappeared. I couldn't move so I rejoined, I spawned in debug forest with quick join time. Now, I only spawn in debug forest for the last two hours.

Where you were: debug forest, I was out side out mog, I believe

What you were doing: Laying down. Every once in awhile I will spawn swimming on the ground in debug forest.

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: Multiple us, virginia, texas, and ny servers.

*Your system specs: AMD phenom II x4 955

8gb ram

amd radeon 6950

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Have exactly the same issue. After server crash logged in and spawned in forest with no gear. Was looting a deer stand before this happened.

Date/Time: 11:50 - 12:15 EEST

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: SE3, SE4 and SE9

*Your system specs: AMD phenom II x2 555

8gb ram

nvidia geforce gtx 460

Hey, I have a very similar issue so I thought I would post here instead of creating a new thread.

Date/Time: 24/05/2012, 11am GMT (the last hour)

What happened: I had the "no message received" error just after looting a deer stand to the north-east of Devil's Castle, after I crashed out I joined another server but was spawned in the Wilderness, nothing around for miles (not even trees!), with other player models loading around me. I still have all my equipment, and can still move around as normal. I have tried about 15 different servers, all different timezones/locations, but each time it spawns me in the Wilderness. Hesitant to simply click "respawn" and see what happens as I have a bunch of shiny equipment.

Where were you: North-east of Devil's castle, cannot remember the server, but it was likely a Virginia one.

What were you doing: Looting a deer stand.

Current installed Version: 1.5.8.4

Thanks very much! Loving this mod - the new temperature mechanic makes hearing a crack of thunder much more meaningful.

Are you able to do this?: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6225

This is happening in almost every server when the server restarts. The first 5 players in have a chance of getting into the debug zone. I got in the debug zone and was 7k meters outside the map. I took the long run, but I was able to to kill players before they loaded up and loot them (if I wanted to) and my "Murders" and bandits "Killed" never changed.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I think I must have had the same problem as in that link ... unfortunately I decided to hit respawn before I knew I could run out back into the map!

Im also stuck in debug forrest. i can run around there sometimes there are other players that also seem to be stuck there.

Im also stuck in debug forrest. i can run around there sometimes there are other players that also seem to be stuck there.

Only seems 1 player can be in the debug zone at a time to freely move around. But the reason u are seeing players is that is where characters are created and they disappear when they "spawn". There is a map barrier if u keep running towards the actual map that you usually cant get over, but I got over it after like 40min of trying and cursing in vent ahhaha

No no we where having gunfights in the debug zone.

Both me and the other guy died. After that i respawned at the shore with my new character.

I've spawned at the debug forest, after logging out yesterday north of elektro. I ran east, found a city. I disconnected and tried to reconnect to see where i was. But i spawned in the middle of nowhere again, at the debug forest.

I spawned in the wilderness yesterday...I ran three and a half hours to finally get out.

Similar issue, after disconnecting for about 10 minutes I reconnect, I'm stuck in an ocean. I can't see any land. Tried different servers.

I did get stuck in the debug forest earlier but hit respawn and that fixed it.

I could do that again but I'll lose a lot of items.