Patient Zer0

Zero's Taxi Service

I'm thinking about changing up my playstyle and basically offering my time as a taxi driver for people. Obviously I'd be limited to the servers where I have a vehicle stashed somewhere, but I could pick people up, take them to a destination and wait for a specific period of time, then take them away somewhere else.

Like the movie "Drive", whatever you do during that time is no business of mine.

I'd only have a few rules.

1) No pick-ups or drop-offs inside Cherno, Elektro or the airfields.

2) You don't take anything out of my trunk that isn't yours, and take everything that is yours when you leave.

People could pay me in full jerry cans, canned food, meat and drink. For an extra charge, I'd be willing to provide overwatch from near my vehicle.

I imagine this would be useful for roaming medics and groups looking to quickly get somewhere for a raid. Would anyone out there have an interest in something like this?

Edited by Patient Zer0
  • Like 4

This would be pretty cool.

Id imagine your safety would be an issue though.

You might want to consider some protection or you might end up losing a couple rides.

Props for why you're doing though.

RP! ;)

My guess would be, that you will be killed and the car destroyed. Some people just wants to see that world burn basicly.

Good luck anyway man.

I wish you look. Please publically name and shame the first person you go to collect which will no doubt shoot you in the head... :(

Yeah, I'm prepared to be taken advantage of, carjacked, murdered and directed to drive someone out to the ass-end of the map where their clan waits to humiliate me.

But you know, it's a lot better than creeping through the forest alone at night. :D

I support what your doing man. Kudos to you. Best of luck to ya and I hope it works out ok. I still want to find a server that's doing a M.A.S.H. Style operation.

Fly choppers in to help unarmed folks that are hurt and in danger, get em back to the camp heal em up. Get em some food and water and get them on their way.

Yup, good luck. At the moment I have a UAZ but when I lose that I may drop you a message. I usually work in a team with one other medic so that could be pretty useful for getting us around. Good luck

Edited by Fraggle

Heh, I do this for the server I play on, I've got like 5 vehicles so I've got spare ones :D

That would be great. Today i was on 100 blood in a house making my last stand with a Winchester. I was in a small town and i called out for help. None came.If i had called you and you came I'd of paid you in Coca cola. I'd be your assistant if you need one.

I'm thinking about changing up my playstyle and basically offering my time as a taxi driver for people. Obviously I'd be limited to the servers where I have a vehicle stashed somewhere, but I could pick people up, take them to a destination and wait for a specific period of time, then take them away somewhere else.

Like the movie "Drive", whatever you do during that time is no business of mine.

I'd only have a few rules.

1) No pick-ups or drop-offs inside Cherno, Elektro or the airfields.

2) You don't take anything out of my trunk that isn't yours, and take everything that is yours when you leave.

People could pay me in full jerry cans, canned food, meat and drink. For an extra charge, I'd be willing to provide overwatch from near my vehicle.

I imagine this would be useful for roaming medics and groups looking to quickly get somewhere for a raid. Would anyone out there have an interest in something like this?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

Check these guys out. It's a group of medics who respond to people all over the map, could probably use your help.