thec1aw

[Video] Touching off 90 satchel charges at once!!

Yes, you read that right. Me and my friend Dagger found a Ural and V3S off in the woods in the NW corner of the map. Both were fully stocked with weapons, ammo, clothing etc, but what amazed me were the 100 Satchel Charges!!! Ok, i know they are obviously duped, or hacked in, but we decided to use ALL OF THEM AT ONCE and clear out a entire treeline along with the Ural :D Here is the first video, all of these were recorded live on my twitch channel with 150 people watching :lol:

http://www.twitch.tv...1aw/b/326880292

So we decided to save 10 of them and take down some houses at Petrovka. Sorry in advanced for my excited girly screaming :)

http://www.twitch.tv...1aw/b/326880639

And like i said, all of these charges were found at a vehicle camp. Here is the entire livestream, you can skip to around 2:27 to see me finding the vehicles

http://www.twitch.tv...1aw/b/326875531

Hope you enjoyed the explosions as much as we did :)

• Like 8

Reported for using hacked weapons/items I have you caught on video. CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!

But anyways, Satchel Charges are the best, especially if you find one yourself and use it. Beyond epic.

Reported for using hacked weapons/items I have you caught on video. CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!

But anyways, Satchel Charges are the best, especially if you find one yourself and use it. Beyond epic.

A. Satchel Charges are legit items. I have found 2 in the barracks in my dayz career

B. Using items/weapons that someone else hacked or duped is not against the rules. The devs have stated this several times. As long as you didnt script them in, they are fair game.

A. Satchel Charges are legit items. I have found 2 in the barracks in my dayz career

B. Using items/weapons that someone else hacked or duped is not against the rules. The devs have stated this several times. As long as you didnt script them in, they are fair game.

"they are fair game." I really hate that.

Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

You: "Hey hacker!, can you spawn me 1000 satchel charges/as50's/ghillies, oh also a tank?"

Hacker: "Sure!"

You "hey admin, this is all cool for me to use right since i didnt spawn it right?"

Admin: "LOL SURE NP"

I cant beat around the bush and will just say you're a moron.

• Like 1

You: "Hey hacker!, can you spawn me 1000 satchel charges/as50's/ghillies, oh also a tank?"

You "hey admin, this is all cool for me to use right since i didnt spawn it right?"

You do realise, that he's speaking legit words and that is actually probably what alot of people do. I have no words.

As I stated, you can watch the stream at 2:27 and watch me find the vehicles, moron.

I see what your saying, but Vipeax has stated that if you don't hack them in yourself its fair game. Grow a brain.

Fair game is a bit of an excessive way of wording it. You don't get banned for picking up items, but promoting it is another subject...

He's being sarcastic.

Fair game is a bit of an excessive way of wording it. You don't get banned for picking up items, but promoting it is another subject...

Sorry not trying to "promote" it, I simply thought people would enjoy the video. feel free to delete this thread if this is promoting it.

Awesome video, glad you did not do something nightmarish like unleash hell in Cherno... Though... Actually that would have also been awesome.

Edited by Vellarain