62nd

62nd - Clan Looking For Killers and Sociopaths

Hi, i am kinda new to this game but i've managed to survive for quite a while a now (couple of dayz) and know how most of the stuff works, which end of the gun makes the loud noise etc.

So if the experience thing isn't too important, i can follow orders very well.

Oh, and is it a problem that i'm 17.. month away from 18 though.

First clan application i've made (Or will make when i write the mail) because i like the sound of murdering people.. to a worrying degree actually.

as long as you can follow orders and get along with the pace our squad moves at. Then that's good.

Also if you don't fit in then you don't. It's nothing personal. Every group has their own personality.

DMs on Twitter good enough? Looking for a group to have some good lulz w/ in Cherno/Elektro.

twitter works, but i prefer gmail as i only read that to be honest.

Hey 62nd! I sent you an email earlier. I hope it'll work out!! You guys sound legit and a lot of fun!

Zhan52

Shooting all people. Stop asking for mercy. We don't care. You can burn!

bumping still looking

invited people to kill us in church took helicopters and flying buses. wow we rock!

stopped reading after

• Enjoy hunting and killing others. i.e. will stalk prey, wait for prey to make choices like bend over a loot pile. PvP interest.

stopped reading after

I love catching survivors that bend over loot piles. Grab that hatchet, bean sauce and dive right in!

BUMP

PS LOL at guy last night that tried to grenade us while he blew himself up and the guys that told us not to shoot.

Hey guys,

I'm pretty interested in joining too. I play with a couple of IRL friends, but would love to get in to a small squad who are dedicated to the sweet art of stalk and shoot.

Gimme a wee mail if you still want members....

-98,000 humanity and counting

Hey guys,

I'm pretty interested in joining too. I play with a couple of IRL friends, but would love to get in to a small squad who are dedicated to the sweet art of stalk and shoot.

Gimme a wee mail if you still want members....

-98,000 humanity and counting

you can send us a mail thanks sixtysecondgaming@gmail.com

bump, still looking.

bump for us. We play the way we like which is killing people, taking over cities with a small presence, and generally laughing when someone asks us not to kill them.

After all if you're a survivor, doesn't mean that you can't eat others.

cannibalismart.jpg