Sign in to follow this  
Goose Springsteen

All things fuel related!

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if I could have some questions addressed!

First of all my current car has a damaged fuel tank - is this manifesting in the absurdly low mileage I seem to be getting out of it at the moment or is that just ARMA 2? If it's moddable would increasing the MPG ever be considered?

Also is it possible to refill jerry cans at petrol stations - I tried but could not see an option?

Cheers guys!

Goose

:D

There is no power, the fuel pump don't work without power. Try having a empty jerry can on your inventory and go to the large fuel tanks near the pumps themselves.

There is no power' date=' the fuel pump don't work without power. Try having a empty jerry can on your inventory and go to the large fuel tanks near the pumps themselves.

[/quote']

Okay thank you Rocket!

sometimes you can repair the fuel tank with more fuel tank parts, we did that last night to our car, and it helped a lot. same goes for engine and stuff.

by the way, the boats are pretty legit, nice job rocket.

Cheers! Chaos

rocket, we've been trying to use empty can at various gas stations in towns at pumps, tanks etc. The small propane tanks, the larger long tanks, so far we've yet to get a context menu option that lets us fill the cans.

Any further info on where/how on the tanks to get it to pop up?

Yesterday my clan found a Huey chopper, and we fixed it up so everything was green except for the anti torque rotor (which you don't need if you are good) - problem was it would leak fuel even though the hull was green. Is this a bug rocket?

Some guy said the gas station at Mogilevka works, haven't tested it yet.

We ended up finding a tank that let us fill the jerry cans. Didn't find them at gas stations, but the mechanic itself works.

I'm having trouble trying to fill up using the tanks at the gas station at Vybor a little bit SW of the main airport. Anyone found a place that works?

Yesterday my clan found a Huey chopper' date=' and we fixed it up so everything was green except for the anti torque rotor (which you don't need if you are good) - problem was it would leak fuel even though the hull was green. Is this a bug rocket?

[/quote']

No anti torque? yes it is possible but what a responsibility to put on the poor pilot :)

There is no power, the fuel pump don't work without power. Try having a empty jerry can on your inventory and go to the large fuel tanks near the pumps themselves.

Portable generators that run on fuel to pump more fuel!

Genius :D

Edited by IceCaps97