Sign in to follow this  
testsubject81

UK41 - Admin restarts server after I took their heli

Just playing on UK41. I was playing as 'recon-ditioned' and killed a guy named 'Sarlac', looted him, his tents and took his chopper. Soon after the Admin 'Kafka' reports that a hacker is in game and will be banned unless he leaves (??not me) So I am in the air no longer than 2 minutes and the server is restarted without warning. The admin was still in game. Sarlac in the lobby then admitted he is talking to Kafka on mumble. Upon restart I am left in the ocean losing my items and the heli gone. I was playing fair not hacking or using any hacked guns. They are horrible sore losers, cheats and liars. Basically killed the game for me. What is the point in playing when at any moment an admin can just destroy hours of gameplay because he is butt hurt he lost his chopper.

Let me hear your weak excuses and flat out lies then... Kafka and Sarlac of UK41.... not even man enough to explain themselves in the lobby...

Edited by testsubject81

next time blow them up blow everything up, choppers dont respawn after a restart if they go booooooooooooom

ps i <3 satchel charges

and fuck them if they cant take a joke pretty sure this level of admin abuse is blacklistable isnt it?

Logs of the incident will be forwarded, the truth will come out.

Sarlac, the server just restarted AGAIN not more than 2 minutes ago from me writing this only this time Kafka gave a 5 second warning. There was NO warning before and you KNOW IT. Yes they should be blacklisted. Can these logs be edited?? Or does the hive server track it all and the admins will not be able to "tamper with the evidence" the truth will out and I was no hacker... killed you fair and sqaure, was accussed of hacking, flew heli away, no other words from admin then boom restart...

PS> where can we view these logs anyone?? They need to be made public.

Edited by testsubject81
  • Like 1

The second restart was to restore the missing tents and vehicles.

Edited by Sarlac

The second restart was to restore the missing tents and vehicles.

So you admit the server was restarted once before. Where are the logs?

I actually think logs are editable, as theyre text files. But this will be an interesting thing to follow.

They have already shown themselves to be cheats and liars to me. If they can edit the logs then I would expect them to. Maybe that is what they are doing now...

Edited by testsubject81

Just playing on UK41. I was playing as 'recon-ditioned' and killed a guy named 'Sarlac', looted him, his tents and took his chopper. Soon after the Admin 'Kafka' reports that a hacker is in game and will be banned unless he leaves (??not me) So I am in the air no longer than 2 minutes and the server is restarted without warning. The admin was still in game. Sarlac in the lobby then admitted he is talking to Kafka on mumble. Upon restart I am left in the ocean losing my items and the heli gone. I was playing fair not hacking or using any hacked guns. They are horrible sore losers, cheats and liars. Basically killed the game for me. What is the point in playing when at any moment an admin can just destroy hours of gameplay because he is butt hurt he lost his chopper.

Let me hear you weak excuses and flat out lies then... Kafka and Sarlac of UK41.... not even man enough to explain themselves in the lobby...

I/we have nothing to hide. The server was restarted to give a solid timestamp because we suspected there was a hacker present. Contrary to your statements, there was in fact a warning given before the first restart. After that first restart we discovered that tents and vehicles were not present so we restarted a second time to resolve the issue. The log files will be submitted to the dev team to review without being edited. They will be able to see if the files have been edited. Calm down and wait for the truth. I will not comment on this issue further.

Edited by Sarlac

next time blow them up blow everything up, choppers dont respawn after a restart if they go booooooooooooom

ps i <3 satchel charges

lol everything comes back on a restart......... tents, choppas, everything.

There was NO warning for the first restart. You got killed... accussed me of hacking... realised I was not a hacker so you could not ban me and your only option to save your heli was a restart while you talk to the admin over mumble... that is the truth.

There was NO warning for the first restart. You got killed... accussed me of hacking... realised I was not a hacker so you could not ban me and your only option to save your heli was a restart while you talk to the admin over mumble... that is the truth.

Save your breath. No proof, no reason to argue. Just go to another server.

Save your breath. No proof, no reason to argue. Just go to another server.

There is reason to argue. Another server? Just leave my base and go because of cheating admins? I want to see them blacklisted first.

There is reason to argue. Another server? Just leave my base and go because of cheating admins? I want to see them blacklisted first.

Yeah, bail on that server. Take a step back and think about the situation... It's the logical move.

Edited by CamP

if you don't save the chopper it will respawn back where it was last saved after the restart, even if you blow it up.

if, and I mean IF they did it to reclaim the chopper, its pretty lame.

but you'll have a tough time proving it

I was accused of hacking they need to provide the server logs to prove it. They keep on saying yes read the logs... well where are they? How can I read them?