Sign in to follow this  
what9k

What do you do while waiting?

In those few minutes that seem like hours, what do you do while waiting on the loading screen?

I have a tennis ball that I throw against my wall and catch it. It's like a ritual for me.

How about the rest of you?

Sometimes read some of the book im reading, sometimes throw a ball against the wall like you, its amazing how fun throwing a ball against a wall is.

I usually watch YouTube 24/7 so, I'm watching a video. Yesterday I watched an hour long video about the illuminati while I played for example.

Loading screens only last 5 minutes for me roughly. I just play my guitar :)

Edit: JK, I go to the forums to complain about every feature to pass the time. I think I've made a breakthrough .

Edited by Sticker704

I have a 19" flat screen TV right next to my monitor, so I'll usually watch whatever I have DVR'd and running at that time. (Walking Dead, Dexter, etc etc)

I listen to podcasts while waiting for the game to open, while connecting to a server, stuck at loading, ctrl-alt-delete, close program, open DayZ again, wait some more, connect to server, stuck at loading, ctrl-alt-delete, close program, open DayZ again, wait some more, connect to server, wait for it to load, get asked to select gender despite not being dead, log off server, find new server, stuck at loading, ctrl-alt-delete, close program, open DayZ again, wait some more, connect to server, log in, wait, finish loading, run 200m, blinded by GIANT ARTIFACTS OF DOOM, find new server, stuck at loading, ctrl-alt-delete, close program, open DayZ again, wait some more, connect to server, log in, wait, finish loading, logged in and loaded successfully... Sit a bit and look at the screen. Sigh and close DayZ, boot up IFL44.

Browse forums or read something on my tablet

Edited by Sinoby

Complain about the loading screen on teamspeak. Go on phone and read this too

always time to fap

Have some beans for making me laugh.

I usually watch YouTube 24/7 so, I'm watching a video. Yesterday I watched an hour long video about the illuminati while I played for example.

*Snicker.*

Damn I can't imagine watching a video while playing.

Sometimes the thunder claps scare the scrap out of me what would a whole different noise source do. Brown trousers time I think.

i urge the game to load faster - calling it names seems to anger it