Sign in to follow this  
slashiieee

epic hacker

me and my friend was at the airfield in the room that has bedz, there was a guy that came in that had the name "Bear grylls"i did shoot him with a ak-47 15 times in the body and 1 shoot to the head,, and apparently he didnt die + he had hes aim down and it just flew straight up and shoot me right in the head, + my friend , both of us died, now when i respawned this guy spawned right infront of me and said, why did u shoot me biitch and he killed me once again, when i spawned in krutoy cap, not only that, theres no way that he could make it all the way from the biggest airfield to krutoy cap in 5 minutes.... u guys have to take responsibility for this, hes spawning near people and shooting them down and also he cannot die, Deal with this..

and now remember hes name is "bear grylls" at the server SE 3, he also has top kills, and is immortal" cannot die," + spawning to peoples location and killin them.

/slashiieee

I'm sure the real bear grylls would not approve.

He'll surely drink his piss and build a plan

Edited by ECHOBLAST
  • Like 1

The difficulty you have here is that players names are not bound to 1 character, dozens of people can have the same name, without guid etc its hard to ban a player without valid reason. Admins jobs are tough as it is! Ever tried scrolling through 3.5 gb of text (its the size of a damn library!). We try our best, new methods are coming out slowly but surely, The best an admin can ask for is for the players to get screenshots, video footage and date stamp it with time, then post on their website or here, would help cut down a large percentage. An admins job is a thankless one and can only be helped by the community. If you cant help an admin how can he help you! :).

Contact the Server Admins.

Or post in the Server General Forum, with proof.