Siggy (DayZ)

Admins that cry when they die (US 1621)

In your country maybe. That however, only works for the law, and is stupid at best. Oj simpson trial for example? Your phrase might work for you, but it doesn't for me.

There is always exceptions to every rule. I am sure OJ is not the only person to have exploited this but in this case that does not mean that what you say is correct. I am merely a realist trying to look at this objectively.

The phrase is common practice among many aspects of the law and they have evolved over a much larger period of time than your opinion. So if anything at least they have some merit.

There is no evidence so far. By all means try to gather some evidence to substantiate your claim and then I am sure that all the 'where there is smoke there is fire' comments will pop up. With evidence I would be in your corner. I am a server admin and do not condone this and I agree with alot of the statements here but without proof this will not be looked at seriously.

Admin doesn't care if you don't use his server. He only wants it for his friends and himself.

Too many admins out there are a waste of time.

Don't know your name? Kick.

Ping is a touch higher than 90? Kick

Kill them fair and square? Kick

Engage in a firefight with them? Kick all randoms just to be sure.

I wish they would just password their servers. Save their social interactions for when there is adult supervision.

Please do not host servers if your going to cry and bitch when you die, aiming this at US 1621 in particular, i just destroyed the Admin and his mate who stopped there bus to try and steal me and my mates chopper, killed them both, go to loot the bodies and we all get kicked, when i get kicked i can hear 2 guys bitching over chat, calling as a fucking gay clan, and saying where all fucking faggots and that he kicked us.

So this is for you corrupt homo's that bitch and cry when you die on a game then restart the server and start banning and kicking the people that killed you, grow a set, your crying over pixels you little girl.

Rent your own server. Then you'll never get kicked!

• Like 1

Games are serious business though bro! We like, OWE them these servers hey.

1.get proff

2.report it

3.they get blacklisted if it is true

go join another server, there will always be servers with abusive admins on games where players can host servers.

This thread will just be a trollhive more you post in it or just a rage war

Please do not host servers if your going to cry and bitch when you die, aiming this at US 1621 in particular, i just destroyed the Admin and his mate who stopped there bus to try and steal me and my mates chopper, killed them both, go to loot the bodies and we all get kicked, when i get kicked i can hear 2 guys bitching over chat, calling as a fucking gay clan, and saying where all fucking faggots and that he kicked us.

So this is for you corrupt homo's that bitch and cry when you die on a game then restart the server and start banning and kicking the people that killed you, grow a set, your crying over pixels you little girl.

I hate to say it, but isn't posting about it just crying over pixels, you little girl?

Admins being sleazy happens, it's sad and pathetic. But hey, you can always do better by hosting your own.

I'm not going to even bother bringing up the "homo =/= homosexual", because it's pretty obvious that he's referring to sexuality and not the genus.

*More crap*

Of course you're not, because I'm right.

You said:

The word "homosexual" has always referred to sexuality

And I said it doesn't, gave you a factual reason why, and even stated it probably wasn't the nature of the OP but when you try to claim something as fact, and bold it, make sure you're right.

As for the rest, it was all gibberish. I can refer right back to the original point and everything still stands.

Except the one excuse of saying I'm making a bigger deal. No, providing a constructive and factual post to your rant as a 3rd person (since it wasn't directed at me) is FAR from making a big deal. It's giving the truth.

Also, calling someone gay is FAR less offensive than a version of retarded, especially since the fact that actual retarded people can't fight for their case. So yes, you are as bad as the person you ranted about. In fact, worse for being a hypocrite.

@Sumos, this is no court case, that extract of yours would only work in your country and in court. Just because you might believe it, doesn't mean others do, or that it's true. At the end of the day, there is no evidence on EITHER persons side, so one can make their own assumptions on the case. You can argue to just leave it, but if you really wanted it to be left, you wouldn't be posting that and leaving it alone yourself, since it doesn't effect you what others think regardless. On a side note, going by the post there is far more to judge who's telling the truth. I made my speculations on the attention seeker being the same guy as the supposed admin, and guess what? I was right. Only need to see the link given of the guy admitting in another thread that he IS the same person (before he edits it, but hey, others have seen it)

http://dayzmod.com/f...de/#entry419681

The thread, and what adharma says:

Lol hai gais

I'm shinfo n ders a hackr

, although the post made on the 24th july was already edited today not so long ago. Do the math. Guys already been busted as a huge attention seeking child, he was clutching at straws from page 1, now it's just got pathetically desperate, so who knows if he really is him and just edits his posts for more attention. Must be lonely in mothers basement.

I'm out for a bit, got food to see and people to eat.

Edited by Izziee

Read the whole thread. Put the pieces together, realise there's a higher chance that it actually happened. Still, no 100% concrete proof but hey...

Screenshots or it did happen.

Yes, saying that is as dumb as what you're saying.

Oh and, not everyone records their game with fraps 24/7 incase some asshat admin decides to throw their weight around. In fact, most don't.

To press F12 while ingame is not that hard.

Of course you're not, because I'm right.

You said:

The word "homosexual" has always referred to sexuality

And I said it doesn't, gave you a factual reason why, and even stated it probably wasn't the nature of the OP but when you try to claim something as fact, and bold it, make sure you're right.

As for the rest, it was all gibberish. I can refer right back to the original point and everything still stands.

Except the one excuse of saying I'm making a bigger deal. No, providing a constructive and factual post to your rant as a 3rd person (since it wasn't directed at me) is FAR from making a big deal. It's giving the truth.

Also, calling someone gay is FAR less offensive than a version of retarded, especially since the fact that actual retarded people can't fight for their case. So yes, you are as bad as the person you ranted about. In fact, worse for being a hypocrite.

Lmao, so that's how you deal with being proven wrong: "ur wrong and im rite, because because!"

What a manchild.

Lmao, so that's how you deal with being proven wrong: "ur wrong and im rite, because because!"

What a manchild.

Your stupidity absolutely astounds me. Not only did I counter your argument the first time, you come back with a load of gibberish and still didn't answer any of my points, except saying I made a bigger deal than you, to which, I yet again countered. So yeah, I am right, and will continue to be right since you are yet to counter the first post. Guess that's hard for you to take in.

• Like 1

To press F12 while ingame is not that hard.

Only, he's not in game, he got kicked remember.

Only, he's not in game, he got kicked remember.

Exactly right, some people are brain dead seriously, how can i press f12 while i am not in game? did i expect to get kicked? no clearly not, so next time use your brain.

That's not aimed at you Izziee

Edited by Siggy

If you are using Steam you can presso F12 to take screenshots, while doing the kind of things you described you should always take screenshots, expecially when kicked.

F12 works from the launch of Operation Arrowhead to the very end before pressing EXIT.

If you are using Steam you can presso F12 to take screenshots, while doing the kind of things you described you should always take screenshots, expecially when kicked.

F12 works from the launch of Operation Arrowhead to the very end before pressing EXIT.

What part do you not understand about being kicked? you think i am going to take a screenshot of the you are kicked screen? i could hop on another server and just screenshot a msg saying you were kicked, it gives no evidence what so ever, my first thoughts were go and loot the bodies not start taking screenshots. I don't even know what to say to you lol. stop thinking i could of taken screenshots when i wasn't in the game, it takes 1 second to be kicked off of it.

What part do you not understand about being kicked? you think i am going to take a screenshot of the you are kicked screen? i could hop on another server and just screenshot a msg saying you were kicked, it gives no evidence what so ever, my first thoughts were go and loot the bodies not start taking screenshots. I don't even know what to say to you lol. stop thinking i could of taken screenshots when i wasn't in the game, it takes 1 second to be kicked off of it.

and we have a winner! well...maybe not that...but uh...someone who makes sense at least

I did just say no one kicked, right? So unless OP has proof, quit smearing our name through the mud without question... leeches.

"Leeches"? Seriously? Have fun playing on your server alone like a bunch of cowardly, girly cry baby control freaks...

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

You all got trolled. adharma doesn't own any server. He is not the admin of the server in question. He is on about 4 different server cheat reports claiming to be the admin.

• Like 1

*rubbish*

You're wrong, I'm right.

Your ignorance and inability to understand my points is no problem of mine.

Edited by Trapalicious

Why is everyone fighting?

Half of you are doing the right thing and talking about the post, but the other half are just fighting about nonsensical bullshit.

Who cares if Siggy used the word homo in this post? Get used to it, you're on the internet for god's sake.

Who cares if adharma and shinfo are the same person? Their server kicked us for the fact that we killed them, that's all that matters.

Who cares if we don't have screen shots? Like Siggy said, he doesn't take a screenshot every 10 seconds. Plus, I use sixlauncher and can't take screenshots in full screen mode, only windowed.

Now, all we wanted was an apology from the server admin. Whether it be from adharma or that shinfo guy, either way, we got it.

Ignore all the trolls, you don't have to be reading and posting if they annoy you.

Ignore all the idiots, they are idiots.

And for the love of god, CALM DOWN!

Edited by Dedusly

Damn, it's such a shame that you're restricted to that one server. If only there was a list of OTHER servers that you were able to choose from and join instead? :( Damnit Rocket, make this happen!

All of your posts reek of insecurity. You constantly talk down to people, calling other players leeches and children because they don't like what you are doing or they have a different opinion than you. You also seem to lord over people with the fact that you pay for the server so you should have certain rights over others.

Basically you sound like an asshole who needs to have his server blacklisted.

• Like 4