The third DayZ Playerbase Survey | Final Results

;) Fixed

• Like 1

Why is there multiple surveys?

Isn't one sufficient?

What do you mean?

• Like 1

nice effort there.

interesting results on the prior surveys.

have my beans!

Kinda wish instead of what bugs you most you could pick 2-3 options, multiple choice there. Between lack of endgame, endgame being pretty much only death, alt+f4's, no reason to trust anyone you haven't previously teamed up with, and a few other options I had to begrudgingly pick only 1 thing. I went with "Lack of endgame content" because out of all of the option I think that one has the best chance of getting at least SOME people to work together.

• Like 1

Why do you formulate it like "less then ***"? It's not too logical because e.g. age of 12is less then 30, so replying less then 30 will Be correct in such case. But anyway, thanks for the effort, done there.

If i'm 36 years old, which answer would be right?

40 or younger.

If I have been playing for 1 day whats the correct answer?

• Less than a week
  • Less than 2 weeks
  • Less than 3 weeks
  • Less than 4 weeks
  • Less than 2 months
  • Less than 3 months

Nice poll OP! :D

Edited by Alfwich

done

New scentences start with a capital letter thusly: Done.

Why do you formulate it like "less then ***"? It's not too logical because e.g. age of 12is less then 30, so replying less then 30 will Be correct in such case. But anyway, thanks for the effort, done there.

I'm perfectly aware of it, it's just that I don't really see any issue here. It's not as if it's confusing which answer you should choose.

Not to mention that it's a great way of having people bump this thread.

Edited by eel
  • Like 1

Did the survey, but I found some of the questions didn't have enough detail, for example:

Do you ever kill other players? *

• Actually, I've never killed anyone
  • Only if someone attacked me first
  • Only if I feel threatened by other player
  • If you have something I need, you're dead
  • I'm a killing machine!!!! (that is I try to kill everyone

I am personally "Shoot on sight, but no hunting"

Edited by MeDuzZ-

Few of them need to allow multiple answers maybe. I dont like bugs, it being to easy to survive and think tents need fixing all about the same level .

Also with regards to killing players when i first spawn i always try and help as many people as I can ( and often die as a result) once I make it through this phase and get up north I become KOS just to ensure i survive.

Edited by Strategos

Nice idea, was also nice to see the previous polls and changes in between them ... I must also say that i would like multiple choice answers on the 'What don't you like in DayZ' question. There are a few things i dislike. But there are also things i DO like, why no question about that ?

Last thing i wanted to mention. We currently have a startgame and the question is already about there not being an end-game... what happen to midgame?! If i were to compare this game with an RPG, we have abouts upto lvl8 gameplay, given time you may be able to count upto lvl10 in regards to various vehicles. End game usually starts when a character hits max level, around lvl60-80 ... so we are missing the amount of content that would normally fill lvl10-lvl60 gameplay !! before we would start to wonder about where the endgame is!

Anyways, hope i will think of this thread again in a few weeks so i can see the outcome :)

Edited by L0GIN

I also would like to be able to choose two or three options in the "what don't you like about DayZ".

hackers

Cheaters (AltF4)

Even though these aren't the biggest priority now, there needs to be a major focus on them to go standalone.

@login

Mid game is being shot in the face and going back to early game....

Edited by xXI Mr Two IXx

I must also say that i would like multiple choice answers on the 'What don't you like in DayZ' question. There are a few things i dislike.

I considered doing it that way, but I figured that having to choose single, most irritating thing about the game will bear more significant results. I might do it the other way next month.

But there are also things i DO like, why no question about that ?

There are so many things people like about DayZ it would take me hours to list them all.

• Like 1

Bump for a decently posted survey.

GO GO BANDIT COSTUMES! (With a way to get rid of them if the player so chooses!) IE. Kill/Save other members or kill X amount of zombies to remove 1 murder.

Bump for a decently posted survey.

GO GO BANDIT COSTUMES! (With a way to get rid of them if the player so chooses!) IE. Kill/Save other members or kill X amount of zombies to remove 1 murder.

Actually I was thinking that it'd be cool if the only way to lose the bandit skin was to equip one of the findable ones. So survivors would have to decide if it's better for other people not to see you at all or to let them see that you're trustworthy. Bandits wouldn't have much to whine about either.

Edited by eel

done I think this is needed with a growing community in the long run these surveys will show the shift in view point of the community..