Mr Muggles

The first time a zed hits you......

You bleed 100% of the time.

Please fix this

It would need fixing if it were true.

It's not.

I've been hit plenty of times where I only take a little damage, no bleed, no broken bones,

You're either exaggerating or unlucky.

You clearly haven't been hit a lot. It's not 100%. It's a high percentage, in the high 80s to 90s if I had to guess, but not 100

• Like 1

It would need fixing if it were true.

It's not.

I've been hit plenty of times where I only take a little damage, no bleed, no broken bones,

You're either exaggerating or unlucky.

He is speaking the truth. no matter what, first hit from a zombie i ALWAYS Bleed.

Maybe just a bug ?

Definitely not 100% for me either =/

Definitely not 100%. I can take a look at the code if someone wants me to, hopefully shouldn't be too hard to find. Need your beans first though, ;)

• Like 2

I was standing yesterday and shooting two zeds, got about 10 hits and no bleeding... then later, when I had no bandages, I got hit once and started bleeding...

Definitely not 100%. I can take a look at the code if someone wants me to, hopefully shouldn't be too hard to find. Need your beans first though, ;)

Someone gave me beans! Guess I'll need to look now. :D

Scared the crap out of me. Trying to change keybinds when SUDDENLY BLARARGAGARGCREEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHH!

Dead.

Respawn.

Die trying to keybind again.

3rd life 20min

4th life run into forest 6 hours die of thirst after finding a couple tents full of gear in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. After using a canteen full of water that disappeared, and didn't get rid of my thirst. :/

5th life; Run directly into city, kite zombies, get the best gear I've ever had tons of survival crap, Mak plus 5 mags from some poor shmuck who died in front of the hospital, run the fuck out, lose the deadheads.

Try to survive away from all the danger = failure

Run into zombie and psychopath infested warzone = SUCCESSFUL STRATEGY

Mucked around, but the code is friggen' complicated when it comes down to how hit's are calculated. Apparently, when you break bone, you break EITHER a arm or leg, but of course you will crawl around regardless of which limb was broken. That's why breaking bones from zeds is still so common probably.

I couldn't find the exact code for bleeding, but rest assured: I am sure that you getting hit and beginning to bleed is just as common in your first 5 minutes of the game as it is 5 hours in.

Been hit plenty on this life by zeds, no bones broken, no bleeding, not even pain.

Been hit plenty on this life by zeds, no bones broken, no bleeding, not even pain.

you immortal bastard