Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TyRobot

Funny DayZ Player Names

23 posts in this topic

The title says it all really...but, what are the funniest player names you've seen running around Chernarus? Pictures and videos are always welcome (...and could get extra beans), but the names will do just fine themselves.

The best I've seen so far was a black character named Bill Cosby in Chernogorsk yelling "jello pudding" over and over through the direct chat. :lol:

I literally saw a guy in game with a clan tag

[PETA]

And I befriended him, and as we decided to go north, I saw a bunny, and was like "ooh!" *Shoot.Shoot*

On the mic all I heard was "Augh!" Really high pitched.

I turned around, and looked right at his face, (Even though the emotions don't change..it was PRICELESS)

XD HE was STONE COLD. Then we both shared a laugh. Best time. Ever.

Guy named : Registered Sex Offender walking around cherno w/ a flash light screaming at everyone.

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

lol my current name might not be aas funny as the others but my clan has african country and then like a profession sort of. my friend is congolese warlord, my other friend is ethiopian circus clown, and im liberian librarian.

Anyone referencing a Walking Dead Character, and subsequently noticing that they die alot!

Tupac Shakur ZERG OP (Yes, in one fucking name :o) and Forrest Gump which was running trough Elektro followed by like 1k zombies.

Edited by Oerlinator
TruckingBucket gave beans to this

Tupac Shakur ZERG OP (Yes, in one fucking name :o) and Forrest Gump which was running trough Elektro followed by like 1k zombies.

Just wow...that may be the best post I've ever seen hahaha! :lol:

I saw a troll named Anne Frank and Adolf Hitler it seemed they where in a realationship and trolling, i also saw someone with the name of Dig Bick.

A little girl.

It was funny enough seeing "A little girl was killed".

Better when "BigDogEliteSnYper was killed by A little girl".

I have ran across a few funny names, There was...

"killed was killed"

"You bastards! Kenney was killed"

"The Teletubbies was killed"

"Our hopes and dreams was killed"

"Everyone was killed"

I could keep going forever.lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Tazhar
      Hey everyone! We are looking for game enthusiasts from all backgrounds, ages and cultures to join a mature gaming family!

Metanix Gaming is a friendly, diverse and sociable community that is formed around a central website and Discord. We currently host two game servers (1 DayZ and 1 Rust) and this is rapidly expanding, along with our player base, with intentions to bring on board Minecraft, Ark and Garry's Mod. 

Our existing members are awesome! We cater for everyone, hosting general population lounges to chill out and have a laugh, private competitive lounges for the more concentrated bunch, as well as private "mature" lounges, where older generation gamers can chill out and share a beer together whilst divulging into a game. 

Our DayZ server is a Friendly Survival RP server, where we encourage friendly game-play and player interaction, and our Rust server we like to keep basic! Running as vanilla, just the way it should be. 
      Metanix Staff are extremely friendly and will always strive to be available to help any player that requires it. The staff team alike is rapidly expanding and we are always looking for new members to join our staffing ranks. As well as this, we are offering partnerships for small-time / start-up Twitch streamers and YouTube video creators. Our 'Content Creator' partner scheme will put the spotlight on your content and help you grow into the public figure you aim to be and achieve Twitch Partner status. 

Come and check us out for yourself! Hop in the Discord link below, say hello and open yourself up to all the community has to offer, we host weekly competitions that can allow you to win a plethora of prizes. 

Join us on Discord @ http://discord.me/metanix

I'm sure you won't be disappointed, come and meet our members, find people to play games with and enjoy your PC experience so much more with us! Feel free to bring your friends, our Discord channels are open for all members to use.
    • By Mad Rezzing
      The apocalypse has finally fallen upon Chernarus as plaque has spread across the land. Society has fallen to the rising crisis as only few survivors are left stranded defending themselves from the hordes of zombies and other survivors. Either scavenging across the land to towns, cities, and abondon military bases for gear and supplies. Many things can be found by scavenging but there are others one has to learn to craft in order to survive.
      If you are up for a challenging environment through PVP or PVE this server has what you need. We are ever developing for recipes and crafting items to make this scernio as realistic as possible.
      Fighting to survive is a must and one can not be scared to get their hands dirty in order to live.
      Server Name: Apocalyptic Survival on Chernarus Redux | Wet-Werks | Day-Z Style Join the
      Discord to check out the small community: https://discord.gg/9qAwmq6

• By Pliskin Scout
      First of all, check this reddit Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/767m9m/winter_is_coming/
      To be plain and simple, Dynamic Weather is kinda of a must for DayZ in the mind of many, many people... It is something that would add greatly to the game as a survival game and most players would be astonished about it being implemented in the game, so I ask, fully knowing how hard it would be to code something like this:
      Why not put Dynamic Weather in game?
      DayZ dev team has since a long time been one of the most audacious and persistent devs I've ever seen in the game industry, even tho a lot of people take a piss on the game, I still insist to everyone saying crap: "You wait, and you'll see that this game is going to be a beast."
      You guys have done a new engine entirely, so as a plea from the entire community, add this feature in the near future, just like the overhaul and revitalization of vegetation in .62, do it, as Eugen usually says: "The only way out of this, is creating an insanely good game." (or something along this lines).
      I believe in you all devs!
      Thanks u/zombieland78 for creating the reddit topic!