TyRobot

Funny DayZ Player Names

23 posts in this topic

The title says it all really...but, what are the funniest player names you've seen running around Chernarus? Pictures and videos are always welcome (...and could get extra beans), but the names will do just fine themselves.

The best I've seen so far was a black character named Bill Cosby in Chernogorsk yelling "jello pudding" over and over through the direct chat. :lol:

I literally saw a guy in game with a clan tag

[PETA]

And I befriended him, and as we decided to go north, I saw a bunny, and was like "ooh!" *Shoot.Shoot*

On the mic all I heard was "Augh!" Really high pitched.

I turned around, and looked right at his face, (Even though the emotions don't change..it was PRICELESS)

XD HE was STONE COLD. Then we both shared a laugh. Best time. Ever.

Guy named : Registered Sex Offender walking around cherno w/ a flash light screaming at everyone.

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

lol my current name might not be aas funny as the others but my clan has african country and then like a profession sort of. my friend is congolese warlord, my other friend is ethiopian circus clown, and im liberian librarian.

Anyone referencing a Walking Dead Character, and subsequently noticing that they die alot!

Tupac Shakur ZERG OP (Yes, in one fucking name :o) and Forrest Gump which was running trough Elektro followed by like 1k zombies.

Edited by Oerlinator
TruckingBucket likes this

Tupac Shakur ZERG OP (Yes, in one fucking name :o) and Forrest Gump which was running trough Elektro followed by like 1k zombies.

Just wow...that may be the best post I've ever seen hahaha! :lol:

I saw a troll named Anne Frank and Adolf Hitler it seemed they where in a realationship and trolling, i also saw someone with the name of Dig Bick.

A little girl.

It was funny enough seeing "A little girl was killed".

Better when "BigDogEliteSnYper was killed by A little girl".

I have ran across a few funny names, There was...

"killed was killed"

"You bastards! Kenney was killed"

"The Teletubbies was killed"

"Our hopes and dreams was killed"

"Everyone was killed"

I could keep going forever.lol