Lord_Bacon

HACKERS ARE DESTROYING THIS GAME

On US 625, a hacker took out my whole squad. He was undamagable, and killed us all in seconds. We went back to get our stuff, and he killed us again.

We went back, and he BLEW UP THE BARN.

Now when we go to our gear, if we pick it up, it instantly kills us.

This is unplayable...

• Like 1

There was a suggestion on one of the other threads regarding locks. I believe this thread needs it asap.

Yup I was in US #500, there were atleast 2 hackers in there. I had over 200 kils. Logged into that server, next thing I know, there is an SUV next to me. 4 guys get out and try to rob me of my M4(amongst other awesome gear I had built up). I destroyed the one piece of shit in the group that demanded my gear in an English accent. The other 3 killed me within seconds. This game is really fun, but between these assholes that can't survive without cheating and the terrible graphical glitches as of patch 95417, I think I might have to step away from DayZ for a few while this shit gets fixed.

• Like 1

When you see a hacker on a server you go play on a different server, you do not stay to get back your loot or whatever. You just back off.

• Like 1

Then dont play on servers where admins are lazy or they dont even care about the server.I am playing on great server where admins playing or he is on steam all the time.Hacker came to this server and he killed everyone who was playing so admin rollbacked :).Now theres no hackers.

Then dont play on servers where admins are lazy or they dont even care about the server.I am playing on great server where admins playing or he is on steam all the time.Hacker came to this server and he killed everyone who was playing so admin rollbacked :).Now theres no hackers.

Rollbacks are against the server host rules FYI

It can be against the rules but it was neccessary coz of the hacker.Hacker killed everyone on the server.

Edited by Razzak

Alpha. If you get killed by a hacker, change servers. Dont QQ about it, nothing will change till Rocket can make this standalone.

It can be against the rules but it was neccessary coz of the hacker.Hacker killed everyone on the server.

A wrong doesn't make a right.

Edited by Lady Kyrah

Hackers heh. I shot a guy in the North east airfield. Then within 2 minutes hes killed someone with an AKM. Within 15minutes hes back at the North East airfield and kills me with a Cz550. Made me laugh abit

They are a nessisarry evil at this stage of development.

They find holes in software and point out security flaws.

These are the kinds of people that get hired and get paid by companies to break their shit (ones that make the hacks I mean.)

Think long term, take it on the chin and change servers.

When you see a hacker on a server you go play on a different server, you do not stay to get back your loot or whatever. You just back off.

A wrong doesn't make a right.

Contradiction much?

One simply does not "change servers" when one has much invested in the server, like cars, tents, and other shit.

How about, give us the power and means, and we will destroy these fun-killing kids once and for all?

~Sol