Sign in to follow this  
dustylion@gmail.com

Messing with loot piles.

Hmm...I mean I will usually dump stuff I don't need whenever I loot to make space. Pick up a can of food and a STANAG clip. Drop the flares, and spare mackarov mag.

Ya screw surviving, my main goal in the game is to screw around with loot piles and irritate others.

Once you have a water bottle and hunting gear you're done surviving. Anything past that is just pushing what you can do.

Once you have a water bottle and hunting gear you're done surviving. Anything past that is just pushing what you can do.

Then you realise you haven't seen an animal in for nearly 30 minutes or so, and your health bar is flashing red. Yay.

Then you realise you haven't seen an animal in for nearly 30 minutes or so, and your health bar is flashing red. Yay.

1 boar gives you several pieces of meat. A cow is a gold mine. You don't need to find that many animals.

If I see ammo for a weapon I have, I pick it up. If I see ammo for a weapon I know a friend needs ammo for, I pick it up and drop anything less important to make space if I have to.

If I see food and drink, and nobody with me needs it and I'm full on items, I'll take one of each and use it.

One thing I do, however, is clear loot spawns of items if I'm in an area and after something specific. At the factory north of Dolina, I'll spend time clearing the outer buildings into a neat pile in front of each and then clear the main building. By the time I'm done at the main building, often items have begun appearing in the outer ones. I'll only do this for things like wheels, engine parts etc.

It wasn't me, I promise.

I'm..........L...........O.........A...........D.............I............N............G................. :emptycan: