drbigtoe

Picnic at Prud Lake!

Citizens and survivors of Chernarus, we are hosting a picnic at prud lake on August 2nd at 5pm EST. The server name will be released 30 minutes ahead of time on this forum, and my twitter. More information is located on the brochure. Also, please leave your dayz name in the comments for a drawing. One winner will get a ghillie suit, one person will get night vision goggles, and one luck winner will recieve a both with an added L85 AWS.

Follow me: @drbigtoe

Update: The server crashed. I was unaware at the time. We will reschedule for another time.

post-71262-0-97675000-1343707050_thumb.j

Edited by drbigtoe
  • Like 4

Sounds good, but i have a feeling this will be remembered as the Prud Lake Massacre.

Did you see what happened to the Cherno Church last Sunday with Reverend Smoot?

• Like 3

Sounds good, but i have a feeling this will be remembered as the Prud Lake Massacre.

We tried to get there, but the server filled up so quick we couldn't. I hear it was a bloodbath

I'll be there!

...about 800 meters out. Save me a chicken leg!

Ill go kill a chicken, just for you!

And how will you guys know there isn't AS50's setting up over there right now? Spam the trigger a bit and bam, 5 people dead within seconds. Especially if there is a helicopter, don't be surprised if there is a couple snipers.

Edited by MeDuzZ-

I'm in - so, before the massacre starts, let's have a few games, such as:

- Pin the 7.62mm x 51mm round to the forehead of the fist guy who starts putting barbed wire everywhere - self explanatory

- ATV Pinata - one guys drives the ATV in circles, 10 others chase him with axes. Driver wins if he flips it, loses if the axes kill him and allow them to get all the sweet, ballistic candy hidden inside the ATV

- Dance, Motherfucker, Dance! - 5 people shoot semi-auto rounds at one lucky volunteer's feet, and prizes are given to the ones who last the longest without getting their legs broken.

- Grenade Race! (AKA Hot Potato) - 2 fun-loving contestants stand 25m apart, and toss a live grenade back and forth until... well, the grenade doesn't come back.

- Incoming M203 HE round eating contest - anyone who eats more than one (i.e., headshot) and survives, is banned from the server as a hacker.

- Weenie Roast! - The guy who hides at a distance and won't man up and face death like a man gets beaten to death with crowbars, and his body is surrounded by fires.

But, maybe, just maybe, we can have a nice picnic like they do in

(give it a few seconds). Edited by Chambers
  • Like 5

- Pin the 7.62mm x 51mm round to the forehead of the fist guy who starts putting barbed wire everywhere - self explanatory

- ATV Pinata - one guys drives the ATV in circles, 10 others chase him with axes. Driver wins if he flips it, loses if the axes kill him and allow them to get all the sweet, ballistic candy hidden inside the ATV

- Dance, Motherfucker, Dance! - 5 people shoot semi-auto rounds at one lucky volunteer's feet, and prizes are given to the ones who last the longest without getting their legs broken.

- Grenade Race! (AKA Hot Potato) - 2 fun-loving contestants stand 25m apart, and toss a live grenade back and forth until... well, the grenade doesn't come back.

- Incoming M203 HE round eating contest - anyone who eats more than one (i.e., headshot) and survives, is banned from the server as a hacker.

- Weenie Roast! - The guy who hides at a distance and won't man up and face death like a man gets beaten to death with crowbars, and his body is surrounded by fires.

(give it a few seconds).

I love the m203 idea just because the things are so damn hard to aim well :P

And how will you guys know there isn't AS50's setting up over there right now? Spam the trigger a bit and bam, 5 people dead within seconds. Especially if there is a helicopter, don't be surprised if there is a couple snipers.

We have so many sniper guards of our own, its nothing to worry about. Bandits won't even get a shot off before they are killed(:

(give it a few seconds).

Omfg this is amazing! ahah we'll deffinately play some ATV pinata, and we'll try to get some gear for some other events. You sir are a genius!
  • Like 1

ATV Pinata..i like your style Mr Chambers :beans:

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that thread tags are... funny :D

• Like 1

Probably where he got the idea.

Citizens and survivors of Chernarus, we are hosting a picnic at prud lake on August 2nd at 5pm EST. The server name will be released 30 minutes ahead of time on this forum, and my twitter. More information is located on the brochure. Also, please leave your dayz name in the comments for a drawing. One winner will get a ghillie suit, one person will get night vision goggles, and one luck winner will recieve a both with an added L85 AWS.

Follow me: @drbigtoe

THE SERVER IS: CA 12

I would..... But I really don't want to risk all of my crap that took me so long to get.

All it takes is one shady look from a survivor and this lake will erupt in small arms fire.. Being noted I want to attend if I die what better place than a picnic, raffling off gear

Edited by Steak and Potatoes