Sign in to follow this  
00blast

WONT FIX NO MATTER WHAT I DO PLEASE HELP

my error is this "you cannot play/edit this mission due to downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus"

ALL of my things are up to date (arma 2, arma 2 OA, DayZ)

I run the game as Combined operations

My launch path is CORRECT

I have tried everything i have thought of and seen.

I tried copying the chernarus files form Arma 2 AddOns and my end result: textures didnt load.

I have ran each game seperatly multiple times.

I have reinstalled everything.

MY ERROR WILL NOT GO AWAY! PLEASE HELP!

i have steam version. and please dont bring me to a wiki and think you are helping, because you are not. i have seen probably every post out there. nothing works. i have even tried the six launcher and dayzcommander. i am sure everything is up to date.

Edited by 00blast

Are ou sure you're running as administrator?

What are your launch options in steam?

Did you use 9 windshields?

• Like 1

Is DayZ loaded when the game is started, does it say DayZ in the main menu? Give us every bit of information you can think about (and some more) and we'll help you figure it out. :)

• Like 1

Run both arma 2 and arma 2 OA as admin and create a profile in each. Failing that make sure you installed both games to the same directory. Common would be c/program files x86/bohemia interactive.

Copy the armaoa.exe from the beta/expansion folder into the main folder and overwrite the armaoa.exe there. Back it up if you feel like it.

Put this > -beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ;ca -nosplash < into the launch options in Steam.

This is what helped my game work properly hope you have some success, btw I take no credit as other people have posted this here a few times.

Titles like this

Are clearly awesome and need attention right away.

Titles like this

Are clearly awesome and need attention right away.

Did you go into Six Launcher Options and make sure 'Launch Through Steam (if available)' is unchecked... I know I've had issues when I launch thru steam, the patch rolls back and I cant log into any servers,

Edited by Talgen