LTmundie

HACKERS IN 526 AND IN GENERAL!

PLEASEEE! get a life,i cant even bother myself to get proof and pursue banning because 5 more noobies will get hacking mods the day after ! the hacking in the dayz mod has grown to be a topic every single person is talking about. constantly being teleported, camps being blown up and just all around cheating! WHAT HAS THE DEV TEAM DONE TO STOP THIS? When ur heli ural v3s and all of your equipment has been raided because a hacker has god mode on and he has 6 friends with him to take all of your stuff after hes finished you off. Thats whats made me stop playing this game untill something is done about this hacking issue ! Im sure thats why no more then 30 000 people are playin compared to the 120 000 plus players that USED TO ENJOY THE GAME! In the end all i can be is disappointed! good job though iceman you sure got those animals moving! :facepalm:

• Like 2

These things take time. At the state of the mod the team has to fix many different bugs before they can fully worry about hackers. The release of DayZ at this early stage is meant for testing. We as a community need to report bugs and help solve these issues. The hacker problem has been noted a billion times. Im sure a final release or even the beta of this mod wont have this problem

• Like 2

Just like MacEwan said, the developers are very busy right now trying to get this game playable, etc. There are some servers being Blacklisted, there was a thread that someone created (I forgot where it was exactly) where servers that don't have the Anti Cheat enabled (Battleeye) they were put in the list

Edited by midnight900

I started playing on less populated servers to avoid hackers. That worked for a good time and still does for the most part. Except for the past two days... teleportation for dayzzzzz on every other server it seems.

I have been playing for two weeks. Game is a blast and it will improve. I just encountered my first hacker today- killed my friend via teleport. I am sure that the devs will eventually get a handle on the hacking problem. I think I will take a break from Dayz until they do.

Just one question though- Isn't Battleye supposed to prevent this sort of thing? If it can't even prevent teleport hacks, what can it do?

Happened about 20 mins ago in US 500 too.

Hacker first nuked the server, then waited for everyone to spawn, teleported us all to Komarovo and turned us into dogs, then chickens, then he spawned a heli and turned us into humans again. Someone got inside and gunned everyone down.

After that (when I managed to log in again), he ported us to the NAF and spawned guns and helis. The server reseted and now I'm waiting to log in.

It was fun.

But I bet a lot of people is pissed right now.

These things take time. At the state of the mod the team has to fix many different bugs before they can fully worry about hackers. The release of DayZ at this early stage is meant for testing. We as a community need to report bugs and help solve these issues. The hacker problem has been noted a billion times. Im sure a final release or even the beta of this mod wont have this problem

Fail....the script kiddy shit needs to be dealt with now because it is the single biggest thing driving people away...bugs are understandable and can be tolerated....what's not tolerable is losing your crap every hour because BattleEye can't stop simple script kiddy programs. The problem is only going to get worse because that thunderdome crap advertises the URL to the cheats whenever it is started. If the DayZ devs don't understand this is the single biggest problem right now...then they'll quickly see the player base evaporate because no one wants to put the time into a game just to lose everything because of cheating.

• Like 3

well it seems andrew has gotten my point! Im upset not mad, I understand rockets been on his own until recently but that was fault of his own. He shouldn't of trusted someone that says "oh lets make dayz single player" :s i was like huh! Andrews right there not elaborate hacking mods battle eye catches those, SIMPLE scripting on the other hand for player profiles battle eye does not catch,filter or check. soon is not good enough for me to bother setting up camp tomorrow. which leaves me back to murdering people at elecktro? no it leaves me not playing dayz.. :(

... turned us into dogs, then chickens..

this wan't supposed to be fixed with 1.7.2.4???

PLEASEEE! get a life,i cant even bother myself to get proof and pursue banning because 5 more noobies will get hacking mods the day after ! the hacking in the dayz mod has grown to be a topic every single person is talking about. constantly being teleported, camps being blown up and just all around cheating! WHAT HAS THE DEV TEAM DONE TO STOP THIS? When ur heli ural v3s and all of your equipment has been raided because a hacker has god mode on and he has 6 friends with him to take all of your stuff after hes finished you off. Thats whats made me stop playing this game untill something is done about this hacking issue ! Im sure thats why no more then 30 000 people are playin compared to the 120 000 plus players that USED TO ENJOY THE GAME! In the end all i can be is disappointed! good job though iceman you sure got those animals moving! :facepalm:

Nice reggae colored text...

anyways I highly doubt a hacker would bring along 6 of "HIS" friends and use godmode to kill your group. The likely probability is that you shot him and missed..

Edited by Netsky3041