ProGrasTiNation

New way of getting blood! ( Player to Player Transfusion)

I could see finding blood bags but then having to fill them up with your own blood or another players. Unless the blood is in a cold fridge or where ever they keep blood, then you shouldn't just find random blood bags lying around.

• Like 1

How about this - you can knock them out with a crowbar and use plastic (one time) cuffs, or you can cuff a player, who is saluting. If he is out cold or saluting and you have cuffs (one use and rare), you can tie him for 5-10 minutes. Then, if you have a "blood transfusion kit" you can hook up to him and drain him of 2-4k blood in 5-10 minutes. It gives him a fighting chance (most don't notice loosing 2k blood) and he can get out of the cuffs in 5 minutes if he has a hunting knife (when he is cuffed - taking it away will not stop it). Don't forget the 10% chance of infection 8)

EDIT Added hunting knife

Edited by im123

Might as well implement cannibalism on dead players.

Dude i was keeping that for another thread lol...i would love to have cannabilism in this game

And everyone just skipped over my reply about blood groups :|

Its a valid point you've brought up but i think we could sort that by lets say your charactor starts with a player card when you spawn,your name & blood type would be on the card making the people with blood type -o a valuble asset/friend.

Another way around it is to just ignore it & just add it for the good gameplay it would hopefuly bring to the table.

Could even have it set up so you can harvest blood for later use, ie make blood bags. Have a transfusion / donor kit that would function similar to a canteen. Fill it up when you're topped up and doing fine, then drain it later when you really need it.

Could even have it set up so you can harvest blood for later use, ie make blood bags. Have a transfusion / donor kit that would function similar to a canteen. Fill it up when you're topped up and doing fine, then drain it later when you really need it.

I dontno,groups might become even worse if they can hoard blood like that.

Maybe, if there was a chance of infection or dying or something (Not having the same blood type), then it could only be used in dire situations when there are no blood bags but someone NEEDS blood.

Dudes... find the stuff to make a fire and you'll get around 3k blood per animal killed. There is really no need to implement new ways of restoring blood. In 2+ teams its even easier. I mean you can fill someones blood in 5 sec up to 12k. Thats just stupid and should be removed or at least limited to an maximum of 2k blood per bloodbag or something.

hmmm only a good idea if you give people a hiddne blood type. then if you give someone a player to player transfusion and your blood types differ, you die.

would be kind of a good last resort, then if you discover you have the same blood type as the other guy, total bonus and massive advantage, but you gotta take a risk first :)

Dudes... find the stuff to make a fire and you'll get around 3k blood per animal killed. There is really no need to implement new ways of restoring blood. In 2+ teams its even easier. I mean you can fill someones blood in 5 sec up to 12k. Thats just stupid and should be removed or at least limited to an maximum of 2k blood per bloodbag or something.

ye i agree the blood bags need a nerf & also the getting 3k off of meat is a bit overpowered,but hey its an alpha & thats whats needed is good feed back from people who want a hard game that rewards the time you put into it.

hmmm only a good idea if you give people a hiddne blood type. then if you give someone a player to player transfusion and your blood types differ, you die.

would be kind of a good last resort, then if you discover you have the same blood type as the other guy, total bonus and massive advantage, but you gotta take a risk first :)

i like!! would be awesome to have that kind of risk added to the system