Reliqua

Completely invisible

ok I can confirm that when u kill someone, you get visible with a bandt skin.

problem is that after dying and respawing I STILL am invisble.

Same issues here,

tried everything i could.

reinstalled everything.

its across all servers,

tried changing character model.

also didnt work,

i am not gonna stop playing ofcourse,

but i am a teamplayer so this kinda sucks.

so hopefully this will be fixed in some way,

just wanted to add onto this.

because i dont want to get banned for a gamebug.

mod is awesome either way,

survive or die ! :D

I've got this same exact problem. Like others I hope this get fixed quickly, in the meantime I've stopped playing until it gets remedied.

we also had an interaction with an invisible guy, only saw his bleeding... didn't see his gun. tx 5-25-12 2 hours ago.

Having the same problem... You'd think with this being a pretty major bug as well as being around for awhile it would of been fixed by now. It started Yesterday morning, really early. Logged out in Tulga at the big shed there and when I got back on I was in debug forest. I ran out and was still invisible, now I can't get uninvisible. Fix this fast, plox. No fun if I can't do jack cause I'll be banned for "exploiting" if I just try to play the game.

Rocket, any way you could reset my data on the HIVE server, since I think thats why I'm stuck this way, it saved it to the HIVE.

Also, for that "Kill a survivor and become bandit" trick, didn't work for me... I'm still invisible! I'm uninstalling everything and reinstalling it, maybe this'll work, I'll tell ya all if it does. THANKS ROCKET, I AM VISIBLE AGAIN! YOU ARE MAH HERRROOOO!

I miss playing DayZ now, but I can't because this darn bug ruins the thrill of hunting players myself and linking up with clanmates

Same bug just occurred here. Was at an airfield earlier today. Logged into a server early this evening and it was dark. I'm a little girl, and I'm scared of the dark, so I switched to RU51. I got kicked from the game (no error message). I tried another RU server (1 maybe) and I had this issue (invis in 3rd person, in 1st person I seem to be wearing a Marine uniform, and I spawned way out West of Pavlovo).

Fix would be oh so great.

Yep, a friend of mine has the exact same bug. I couldn't see him at all over a prolonged period of time (20-30 mins), so it's not server lag or anything. He described his new predator suit as a "tiger stripe army uniform with nomex gloves". I could hear him moving though and on servers with crosshair can see his name pop up. Also was unable to give him a blood transfusion. Possibly cause I couldn't see him at all, but seemed to be able to open his pack. Weird.

Same thing here now, I spawned in debug forest, and trusting what someone said I checked my compass and sprinted out of there east. I found myself west of Povolo, then I randomly looked at myself in 3rd only to find that I am invisible. I moved around while prone saw and the grass was getting flattened by my movement so I knew I'm definitely there.

I have tried joining random servers and nothing seems to fix the problem.

Yep this bug started happening to me around this time yesterday AEST, no amount of re-installation has appeared to fix.

I play mostly on AUS Arma servers and it seems im not the only one having a problem there regarding being predator.

I will just refrain from playing until this is fixed

Another one here. Logged out yesterday afternoon 1PM (GMT+1) with my normal character near Rog Por, then connected 3PM and spawned on beach with gear but invisible and gloved hands. Tried on other servers all same. Did a re-spawn suicide to try to fix, but that just reset my gear.

Now tried lots of servers this morning and all have this bug, invisible and 3rd person sees only gloved hands.

I'm giving up now until 1.5.9 is released.

Please fix this ASAP Devteam, thanks.

Reporting the same thing happening to me.

Logged out earlier today in Elektro, no issues.

Logged in tonight on a different server (sorry, don't recall which server), and wasn't in Elektro, but instead was in the middle of endless forest.

I was invisible in 3rd person, and had weird gloves on my hands (seen in 1st person)

I ran in one direction for ages, and never got anywhere so suicided (which SUCKED, as I finally had a good set of gear), respawned by the coast, but still invisible.

Tried several different servers, all the same problem, so finally just quit.

Fix, yes please. :)

I managed to fix my problem by killing a survivor friend who volunteered for the job. I morphed into a bandit and became visible. I then logged out and came back. When I spawned I found that my character was back in his survivor outfit. All is right with my world except for the 1 murder.

I know how to fix this bug!

Just go to your profiles at the ARMA II OA menu and delete the profile u are using and create another one(if you have more then two profiles). Now just respaw( get killed) and all shall e fine.

If you got only one profile, create a new one with diferent skins and respawn (get killer).

Hope this bug get fixed as soon as possible.

Some SS->

my weapon's shadow lol http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021367742/screenshot/577831244457594452?tab=public

3º person view http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021367742/screenshot/577831244457602663/?tab=public

yeah becoming a bandit gives u a visible bandit skin.

but if u get killed and respawn u become the invisible standard guy again.

and i will try the profile thing,

but i doubt itl help.

I know how to fix this bug!

Just go to your profiles at the ARMA II OA menu and delete the profile u are using and create another one(if you have more then two profiles). Now just respaw( get killed) and all shall e fine.

If you got only one profile' date=' create a new one with diferent skins and respawn (get killer).

[/quote']

Tried this but still have invisible problem, no 3rd person, and army skin (can be seen by Alt look).

Game seems fubar at mo.

Can you guys email your RPT files with:

INVISIBLE CHARACTER MODEL to dayzdevteam@gmail.com?

Also, try now as I may have fixed it.

since posting a few hrs ago i wasnt invisible again, and every death after i came back normal, appears to be fixed, will update on wether or not i go invis again :)

Yes, I just tidied up the values in the database.

I have to manually do this, but I have fixed 3300 players profiles. Please check if you were having issues and report here.

It will be permanently fixed in the next update (1.5.9/1.6)

Just tried and I'm still bugged, myself. Just sent the RPT file. I think. I'm a noob in ArmA2 stuff so I -think- I've sent the right file. Sorry if I screwed up.

Yes' date=' I just tidied up the values in the database.

I have to manually do this, but I have fixed 3300 players profiles. Please check if you were having issues and report here.

It will be permanently fixed in the next update (1.5.9/1.6)

[/quote']

Mine didn't get fixed so I sent my ArmA2 OA RPT file to you in the email as you asked in the last page. Hopefully you can get it fixed soon and make me visible to my friends (and foes :P) again!

Woohoo! Rocket you rock! Finally I'm visible and can play.

Didn't check out the 3rd person view but I saw my normal survivor hands and clothes (NO MORE "INVISIBLE MARPAT"!) by turning my head around, so it must be fine in 3dpview.