Sign in to follow this  
WildGunsTomcat

A public apology

Gentlemen,

Over the past few weeks, I've been insulting in my replies to some of you. To those of you that have been offended, I apologize deeply.

I'm not always trying to insult to be fair though, I'm usually trying to be funny. But, I can see how many of you wouldn't see it that way.

So, take this as my public apology. I like this forum and the community a great deal...so I thought I should say something about it.

Also, sorry mods for having to deal with it.

I'll be cool from now on.

Thanks for reading.

What, no apology muffins?! THE DUECE TOMCAT! THEEEE DUECE!?

What' date=' no apology muffins?! THE DUECE TOMCAT! THEEEE DUECE!?

[/quote']

lol if I could I would. The internets do not allow transmission of delicious muffins.....someone should work on that.

Sarcasm never carries well over the internet, though you've never personally offended me.

Sarcasm never carries well over the internet' date=' though you've never personally offended me.

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm learning that fact lol

The internet gets to everybody now and then.

I appreciate you doing this WildGunsTomcat - very decent thing to do. Thank you (you never offended me personally, but as a moderator it's always good to see the forum users getting along again).

Just reg'd to post that I' date=' too, am a tremendous penis. Sorry everybody. I'm sorry. Sorry.

[/quote']

Oh, whoops. I'm really sorry, seriously. I guess I ought to start my own apology thread to make amends to all of those who I've wronged.

I appreciate you doing this WildGunsTomcat - very decent thing to do. Thank you (you never offended me personally' date=' but as a moderator it's always good to see the forum users getting along again).

Just reg'd to post that I, too, am a tremendous penis. Sorry everybody. I'm sorry. Sorry.

Yes, a tremendous penis with a fresh new warning. Don't push it - I'm borderline banning you for registering and wasting everyone's time just to post this.

Thanks ;0) I needed to think a little bit about how what I was saying was coming across.

Killer Bees' pid='60281' dateline='1337869200']

Wild guns is a cool guy' date=' everyone makes mistakes, most deserve a second chance.

[/quote']

What's up bees?

Miss playin helicopters with you mang.

Killer Bees' pid='60281' dateline='1337869200']

Wild guns is a cool guy' date=' everyone makes mistakes, most deserve a second chance.

[/quote']

What's up bees?

Miss playin helicopters with you mang.

Then come play helicopters with me brosef!