Butteredtoast

HELP ASAP! New player our server was teleported and I am screwed.

Hello my friend and I bought this game yesterday we played for like 12 plus hours and started playing more today. Well we joined a server and all the sudden everyone was teleported. Next thing you know we are grouped up and people were like wtf is going on etc. Well all of our legs were broken. So we are in the woods way far from the coast I was at when I was playing and got teleported. My friend and I logged out of the game. We went to a new server US 362 and both were in the woods with broken legs.

We had to idea to cut eachother with my axe so made him bleed through it on the ground so he could pick it up and cut me but apparently it disappeared. So he died and I am stuck up there no way to do anything or kill myself. What do I do? I am rolling around up here in some direction I don't know which way I am going hoping I find something to kill me with. If any dev sees this please kill my toon? I made a new profile but it made me have the same character. Anyone know what to do? Is there a suicide command? We are bummed out this is definetly leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Thanks for the help!

You may try relog and note the location that appears right after you spawn. Your buddy could grab some morphine from hospitals and patch you up maybe?

Yea that is not happening I am in Grovozny pass wayyyy at the top of the map I just looked and found out UGH. This really sucks. Why doesn't the respawn button work this is clearly an instance where it should. I want to know why we all were ported up there on that server when I am a noob and still exploring the coast line...

If any Dev see's this can you please come into US 362 and kill me please. This is ridiculous that this has happend. For some admin on another server to just port everyone out here and leave us screwed. My name is Buttered Toast in the game.

If any Dev see's this can you please come into US 362 and kill me please. This is ridiculous that this has happend. For some admin on another server to just port everyone out here and leave us screwed. My name is Buttered Toast in the game.

It was not a admin it was a hacker.

It was not a admin it was a hacker.

Well that sucks, he definetly has ruined my experience. Friggin kinda cruel if you ask me. Well if anyones got a way to Grovksy pass I am in the woods crawling come hunt and kill me please I would appriciate it.

This sort of shit is ruining the game.

Why can't the assholes that do this be detected and banned?

Edited by MadMax

Just don't eat or drink. Eventually you will starve to death. Start crawling to a town and see what happens.

Just don't eat or drink. Eventually you will starve to death. Start crawling to a town and see what happens.

Yea I havent been using supplies. I started yesterday and had to log out to get the name of the area i am in Grovksy pass. North east part of the map wayyyyy further than the coast I play at. How long does it take to starve? I have been crawling for over an hour looking for a road or a ledge or anything to find some way to kill myself....This really sucks.

This game isn't warcraft, or rift, or any of them big mmo's with dedicated servers and there aren't admins around to tip the wee out of your shoe every time you have an accident.

Man up.

This is a serious game (in alpha, but still serious).

You're fucked.

You're suck in the woods, fucked.

It sucks you joined a server where some admin was most likely abusing his powers of adminishment (like being an admin, a dick and punishment all at the same time). If hes paying for the server and you are not, then he is in full rights to do whatever the fuck he wants, its his server, his money.

You are not paying a monthly fee for this game, and until you do, these problems will ALWAYS exist.

As for your issues with being suck with a broken leg in the middle of no-where, you can die of thirst or starve, or craw till you find life, and hopefully it kills you. Them's are the break kid.

Edited by zombine122

This has happened to me a couple of times, it worries me to see so many hackers in such a new game in alpha stages. Hopefully Rocket cracks down?

Something similar happened to me. I respawned on the debug plains with a broken leg. I logged off and logged back onto a known server and I spawned on a beach with all of my gear. I made sure that I logged off asap (less than 5 seconds) after realizing I was screwed...\

Saved me..

if respawn is grayed out your bones arent broken? Remember that there is two different icons, one that is a bone and one that is mishaped something

if respawn is grayed out your bones arent broken? Remember that there is two different icons, one that is a bone and one that is mishaped something

It is definetly broken. I can't walk it forces me to the ground. Hopefully I die of thirst soon my water jug is flashing red now. Anyone know how much longer I might have to live?

Its not an admin its a hacker... they're ruining this game for all of us sadly.

This has happened to me a couple of times, it worries me to see so many hackers in such a new game in alpha stages. Hopefully Rocket cracks down?

Not rockets problem, it's how arma is coded. Anyway once the game goes standalone, there should be a significant reduction

Just go crawl by a tree lean up against it log out and in you should be knocked out and bleeding. f not then get your friend to come kill you it takes about 5minutes to run to each side of the map.

Also dont server hop.when you first respawn test a few servers out find a few you like and WRITE them down on paper as fav seems to break alot.

I have found 1server and the admin is awsome i have not had a problem to date. also the only time i died was to a noob with a winchester but my buddy shot him in the face rather fast. it took me about 3minutes to run back to my body and get my stuff back with the added bonus of an extra bandage :D gotta love that respawn lol.

Trust me find a server you like and STOP server hoping! you server hop in to the wrong server and BAM!!!!! your dead with all your shit gone!

Something similar happened to me. I respawned on the debug plains with a broken leg. I logged off and logged back onto a known server and I spawned on a beach with all of my gear. I made sure that I logged off asap (less than 5 seconds) after realizing I was screwed...\

Saved me..

its the last patch, debug plains ain't saved no longer when you relog

PS: have a look at the map take a screen shot or something and you will figure out where you respawn to so you have an idea how to get back to your body.