Sign in to follow this  
ANTISOCIAL85

Do you kill on sight?

Do you kill on sight?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you kill on sight?

• Yes, without exception.
    • Yes, except for unarmed fresh spawns.
    • Only under certain circumstances. (ie. raiding NWAF)
    • No, I only kill when they shoot/attack first.
    • No, I never kill.

It depends. If they see me and are aiming at me, I will fire. I try not to kill unarmed people, but sometimes it just happens so fast, some dude just comes out of nowhere, and looks like is carrying a handgun, I just might fire.

I have some trigger happy friends, but I tend not to shoot on sight. Maybe if they are close, because I don't like to be shot at first. Sometimes if they are in range, look like they might have good loot and are alone, I might try to pick them off, but most of the time that never occurrs.

I feel bad for killing unarmed people, or shooting people in the back when they clearly don't see me. I remember I killed somone who was headed directly toward my group, and I couldn't tell if he was armed, so I shot. He was unarmed. Feels bad man.

Edited by whitetigerofmichigan

I love the player interaction. That's why I don't immediately KOS because the craziest things happen from just not shooting. That's where some of my best moments have come from. 

I only shoot if its ever in my interest, for example if I'm at a mission then I take no chances, if you turn up I WILL shoot you. Other than that I like to think a dead man with a gun is better than a living one with a gun in terms of my own safety on the game. 

However that's not to say I've never got it wrong, I've done things on this game I'm not proud of...

Don't walk the path of the idiot and you won't have to waste the ammunition.  It's more fun to observe the mindless insects incessantly trying to rid the world of each other ... then feed off the spoils.

Edited by RN_Max