ColloseusX

Urination & Excrement

Hi Survivors

I know this may sound like i'm trolling but i'm actually serious and i think it could be a good addition

They should have it so that you have a bladder icon and a colon icon and when you need to have a pee or a sh*t then you simply pull your trousers down and do your thing..

and if other survivors see the excrement then they can investigate it and see if it's hot or cold by putting their finger in which will determine if someone has been nearby recently

This is the type of model you could use:

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_13__17_04_30/poop_01.bmp0b73c5c4-4444-4cfe-b4c1-07a2c892a5daLarger.jpg

and for having a wee you could simply make some negative effects for a full bladder etc

Might sound funny but great advice in prisons when going to poo is to always take off your pants and never have them rolled down on the knees, its impossible to defend yourself with limited leg movements.

Been suggested. Please use the search function.

Now we gotta PEE and SHIT too? Whats next? Babysitting Survivors?

Been suggested. Please use the search function.

Surprised you got here before leechman.

Lulz.

My guy "goes" when I do, you all just don't know it. When I take a "bio" break, I,just leave my survivor crouched in a bush and hope he doesn't use the wrong leaves.

Ok, totally childish now.... You know... Coughing from being sick.... And everyones eating those beans, too...

I don't see what's wrong with this idea it would add to immersion and realism. It would also be funny to kill someone when they're taking a piss break :P

It would only take like maybe 15 seconds to pee and maybe a few minutes to poop. And only have to go after a certain amount of time after you eat food. You could also look for excrement to see if anyone has been in the area recently. I know this sounds silly but it is a part of life and survival.