mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

Update: went to the t-shirt print store and ordered two of the bean wars t-shirts! Mars' date=' my friend and I are gonna walk around in your design :D Unfortunately the store didn't have shirts in the Heinz turquoise color. So the design is gonna be on a bright royal blue, but I think it should still look great! Once I can pick them up wednesday in a week, I will make sure to take a picture and post it here. Can't wait to see my friends face when I surprise him with this :D He will shit empty Heinz tin cans :D

[/quote']

Wow, that is cool, congrats. Ill wait to see the pic :D

If you (or them) have any problem with the files let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

And yeah, finding that shirt color is hard, you would have to go to a specialized shirt store to find it.

No it appeared to be done really well and ready to go right to the press. The lady at the store thought the design was epic and really appreciated the fact that I brought a t-shirt design as photoshop files. So thanks to you for that :) She said that one of her suppliers did have a turquoise color shirt, but she said they are extremely poor quality and I would have to wait 2 weeks for the shirts to get to her. So I figured I'd go with a high quality bright royal blue which was in stock.

If you ever get bored again and decide to design some things. Let me know :) I might just put it on something else :) Thanks again for sharing your creativity!

Voted "DayZ Logo"; I'd have voted "I Survived the DayZ Alpha" but I don't want to wear something in public showing a weapon (i.e. without the figure after the "I" it would be fine for me)

>don't want to wear something in public showing a weapon

>wat

Are you afraid the terrorists will think you're armed?

Also #1

Personal favorites are #1, and #2. I laughed at the "I survived the DayZ Alpha" haha, I immediately thought of all the people who complain everytime Rocket puts out another really good patch, with a small bug, that is quite frustrating when it happens, yet everybody shits themselves. Funny stuff.

Option #1, no doubt. Makes me wanna jump in happiness :D

By the way, if those come true, international shipping is a must. Include Brazil in that list, please.

I don't want to read 35 pages of "yeah great I wants 2!". But I would totally buy an I'm shooting in chern! shirt.

I'd probably get just the logo (#2) but I really want the "Anyone in Cherno?" shirt Rocket wore at E3 XD PLEASE LET US HAVE IT!!! :D (I wasn't going to scower all the pages just to see if anyone else posted this so I'm sorry of this has been mentioned already)

I'm sure this has been said but I think the shirt should have #1 on the front and then #3 on the back.