invalidturkey

Ever got shot a few seconds after logging in?

i spy with my little eye a virgin boy right there

Wrong! I bet I'm a way better husband and father than you are at guessing.

I don't actually say that, just trying to be funny to prove a point.

Whats so important about the trash that it needs to be taken to the trash can outside right this moment?

Just women being annoying as usual.

Edited by mixshows

The time I was killed while loading (see previous page) the server had a total of 2 people on it :/

I'm curious as to where the OP actually logged for this to happen.

If I can help it, I try to log out prone among bushes. Ideally somewhere that a sniper WOULDN'T like to set up shop. If I'm planning to log but my doors are surrounded by zombies, I might just get impatient and log out indoors. Not players though. I'll make sure they get a fair game. But I'll see if I can get evasive about it.

If I can help it, I try to log out prone among bushes.

While loading the game your character always stands.

I've never had this happen so far, however I logged in at the same time as my friend who'd logged out 500m away from me across a field, he loaded in slightly before me and I heard him on TS going "Oh sh*t, dead bodies, i don't want to move!" I got in and looked over there with my binoculars and sure enough there were 2 dead bodies lying next to him.

He got bored and moved after 5 minutes thinking it might be safe, and I watched him slump over in synch with a .50 cal shot through my binoculars.

Happened to me and 5 friends of mine. We logged out from a bunch of pine trees, proned under. When we got on we heard a voice; What are you guys doing over there? We almost shit our pants, after that a smoke grenade landed and he shot us all down.

I

Edited by Secutor

I killed two guys within 5 minutes of each other at the NWAF like that. I was in the cat walk of the metal industrial building overlooking the North Barracks. A guy spawned in the office, about 10m away from where i was. He took aim out the window at one of my squad that was looting the barracks. Shot him before he could squeeze a round off. Did not loot his body, but continued over watch for my squad. 5 minutes later another guy spawns in the exact same spot, turns to look in my direction but hesitated a second.... shot him dead too.

About a month later, i spawn in the woods north of Kabinino on a night server with about 5 people on it... just wanted to see if my AS50 worked with night vision. I spawn in, switch weapons to the AS50, learn that it cannot be used w/NVGs, switch back to my CCO (all while in the skirt of a pine tree) and decided to log out. Couldn't have been longer than a minute. All of a sudden i get peppered with silenced rounds..... Dead. I still think someone teleported in behind me since i was in an unlikely spot to encounter another player as there were only 5 other players on the server, but, ya never know.

While loading the game your character always stands.

At the very least he gets back into the stance I left him in automatically. This I'm certain of. Anything that makes him do that before I gain control is good enough for me..

i had to log out due to a IRL issue while i was ontop of a hospital in electro. when i finaly got to log back in a few hours later, turned around and saw another person was standing right behind me and he then dissapeared.

was sure happy as heck to see him leave and not shoot me.

my character is on day 52 now so it's nice that i didn't have to restart that toon cause some jerk decided to shoot first ask questions later

log out prone, seems to be the safest way to login imo

While you are loading in, your player stands upright, regardless of how you logged off

i had to log out due to a IRL issue while i was ontop of a hospital in electro. when i finaly got to log back in a few hours later, turned around and saw another person was standing right behind me and he then dissapeared.

was sure happy as heck to see him leave and not shoot me.

my character is on day 52 now so it's nice that i didn't have to restart that toon cause some jerk decided to shoot first ask questions later

day 52 in elektro?

I was looting the NWAF south barracks about a week ago and went up the treeline by some bushes outside the wall to log off thinking it'd be safe. As i was logging in someone shot me before i could load fully in :( . Lost an AS50, l85, NVG, rangefinder and gps. It was a sad, sad day.

day 52 in elektro?

nah. i am just on day 52. i don't spend much time in the citys since i do not want to be shot or encounter other players that are just playing to kill others

i logged in and there was a dude standing next to me hitting me with an axe before i was even fully connected :(

Why do women do this? Its like its impossible for your wife/girlfriend to spot you knee deep in zombie guts, totally engrossed in the task at hand when they have to pull out some meaningless s#!t like the "trash card" as if the trash is going to blow up. F*ck that, "Hey Sweetheart are you f$cking blind? Im busy!". Gotta put your foot down man or else theyll take your n*ts out and use it as dice.

I'm staying at my parent's house in-between semesters at college.

They have a built in sensor...raid night...planned for 2 weeks...they WILL demand you do something right then and there. If you don't, you're putting games in front of reality, and getting addicted.

Believe me, giving your character cyanide is better than saying to wait until later.

I logged off under a tree, and came back online the next day. And when I just finished loading I saw a sniper right next to me in a ghillie suit, and he was looking at me, and we both fired at the same time, and both died at the same time.

I was lucky enough to spawn close to the area and got some nice loot from his as well.

I had some poor fool spawn on me while I was searching the fire station at NW Airfield. I had just checked the top floor and was heading back down, scared the hell outta me and I sprayed a few shots into his face. I'd imagine he was pissed when he finished loading in.