Sign in to follow this  
Shaun of the Dead

Backpack swapping

I recently lost the contents of my Alice pack when upgrading to a Coyote pack I found. I foolishly didn't drop my Alice pack and selected the take backpack option thus losing it.

I would like to see that when you select the take backpack option and you have one on, that it transfers the contents of yours to the new pack provided you have enough room.

Open the backpack on the ground, transfer the stuff to it... then swap it... Remember this game is based on survival and realism, not L4D

Too bad IRL your backpack also doesn't vanish, and items don't drop though the floor into oblivion.

~Sol

• Like 2

For something that doesn't happen in real life to something that may happen in a video game. That doesn't make much sense. Common sense establishes a lot of things in life, including video games.

Edited by rbosse

my friend had the same problem, he couldnot see it after but i could, it still had all items in it, after i dropped it again and picked my own up he was able to pick it up with all items inside

A lot of the aspects of this game aren't "realistic". I'll meet you half way; if I select take backpack mine should replace the one on the ground, it shouldn't evaporate. That way I can still loot it.

• Like 2