DayZ Dan

Trading high-tier loot for good intel on {CQF} operations

I was getting ready to post about the bad attitude CQF was having in this thread, but they seem to be embracing it now. Props to both sides tbh, this kind of stuff is what will make DayZ great.

Edited by Swineflew
  • Like 2

Dan, please release all the screenshots at least, I'm hungry for info on this.

Adding people as friends so you can follow them to whatever server they go to. Following people on teamspeak also? And posting on a forum, your doing everything you can OUTSIDE OF the GAME to kill these people. Can't do it on your own in the game? And people applaud this? Your stalking people out of game, that's creepy, . What's next, following them home after work to see if they turn their PC on?

Adding people as friends so you can follow them to whatever server they go to. Following people on teamspeak also? And posting on a forum, your doing everything you can OUTSIDE OF the GAME to kill these people. Can't do it on your own in the game? And people applaud this? Your stalking people out of game, that's creepy, . What's next, following them home after work to see if they turn their PC on?

DayZ has just started scratching the surface of metagaming.

You want to see pro metagaming go check out eve online, they wrote the book.

This is 2012, embrace technology or get left behind.

• Like 3

DayZ has just started scratching the surface of metagaming.

You want to see pro metagaming go check out eve online, they wrote the book.

This is 2012, embrace technology or get left behind.

I played EVE ONLINE for over 6 years. We won the last tournament. The common rule is 10% of all clans (corps) are spies... CQF has more spies in it than Factional Warfare :)

Dan, please release all the screenshots at least, I'm hungry for info on this.

Nope. I said in my original post that I don't care for entertaining others. The screenshots are for my record and mine alone. I do leave a map marker every time I kill someone, just so they know I did it. The only reason I still reply in this thread is to keep it bumped so more people feed me intel.

Edited by DayZ Dan

Kudos to you! :) this is how i love to play aswell! yesterday i followed, constatly tracking a group of 2 bandits lead to their tents where like 4-6 tents there And i managed to get them both out with silenced gun! keep it up! this gamestyle is really fun! :D but to be able to be good at it, you dont shoot innocents.

Well played, Henrek (spelling?). You and your friend killed 4 of them JUST before I got there to do it myself... They raged for a half hour on TS after that.

was me , we got 5.

1 lost connection.

Are you douche or something? Can you only talk while asking rhetorical questions? Do you need your mother's nipple to suck on?

Edited by drewmaw
  • Like 3

was me , we got 5.

1 lost connection.

I was 500m away from both of you, i just lined up a shot when you both began running towards the rocks. I had a clear shot on your as50 guy but I only ever shoot if im 100% sure i'll get the kill.

• Like 1

sure you didn't fire?

we heard an as50 shot but none of those guys had one

The guy who shot on their side was using a DMR, and I believe you killed him. Wasn't an as50 shot fired except from the two in ghillies (which i believe were you).

200 murders and 13 bandit kills on one life? There's nothing scarier than a cheater knowing when and when not to use his hacks so that it goes undetected

200 murders and 13 bandit kills on one life? There's nothing scarier than a cheater knowing when and when not to use his hacks so that it goes undetected

You must really suck at this game if you're claiming that the stats you quoted can only be achieved by cheaters LOL LOL

Nigga pleaaasee.....

• Like 1

You must really suck at this game if you're claiming that the stats you quoted can only be achieved by cheaters LOL LOL

Nigga pleaaasee.....

your telling me in a game infested with hackers that this guy has not died ONCE to them in the time-frame of getting 213 kills. He has not even been teleported to the middle of the ocean and left to die. He also talks about running up on a group of 5-6 people and killing all of them, which is all done by himself. He also will not release any screenshots or videos because his excuse is he does not want others to enjoy what he does. All this points to some fishy shit.

Open your eyes

Edited by nsaine
  • Like 8

I'm not surprised at all that you played Eve.

I'm really excited to see where this game goes because I love eves politics and espionage, but I hate blobs and station camping, pos bashing etc.

This thread gives me hope.

Although you say you're not posting this for entertainment a part of me hopes that you'll reconsider and further encourage this type of gameplay.

your telling me in a game infested with hackers that this guy has not died ONCE to them in the time-frame of getting 213 kills. He has not even been teleported to the middle of the ocean and left to die. He also talks about running up on a group of 5-6 people and killing all of them, which is all done by himself. He also will not release any screenshots or videos because his excuse is he does not want others to enjoy what he does. All this points to some fishy shit.

Open your eyes

Please turn off your PC for good. Yu don't throw around accuations like that without proof and certainly not based on your own experience with hackers.

must have been a hacker too, yeah? impossible things N' shit. Hacks

To whoever has the chopper on US196, please let me borrow it for a day. I will bring it back full of fuel and not a scratch on it. I have some CQF vehicles to find and i'm really tired of the bike's clicking wheel noise...

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 2

So today I get word that the group had found a fleet of vehicles on US20. They were freely giving coordinates of both their position and the vehicles. i had a friend who was logged out near the vehicles so he headed there, meanwhile I ran to the coordinates the group were currently at.

I'm not entirely sure where they are, but suddenly I hear a shot fired. A few more shots later and I am heading directly to them. I get to where the gunshow was going down and see 5-6 guys, some ghillied, some female, being attacked by several zombies. Grenades are being thrown, laughter all around. I line up a shot on several of them from the top of the hill. I take the shots, 1 down, 2 down, 3 down, 4 down, 5 down, the other few combat logged.

Because of my intel, i am aware they are now claiming they all died instantly and it was a hacker. One professes that "DayZ Dan is on the server". A higher up enters the channel to get a status report. He apparently berates them for combat logging. This reprimanders name is BussFullofNuns... Now if you recall now several days ago, i found him in the wilderness. I drove a car right on top of him and began shooting, where he combat logged and moved to another server.... the same guy yelling at others about combat logging, combat logged on me... wow.

He told them {CQF} does not combat log... My sides hurt from laughter.

Confirmed kills:

{CQF}RCT Kai

[dzrs] EpsilonPhoenix ?

{CQF}PVT ian

{CQF}RCT Calvin

Pristine Christine

added: Cruzer

2-3 others combat logged, 1 JUST before the bullet hit him.

It was not a makarov, nor an M4 guys.. It was an AS50 with 10 round mag of M107, and its a rather quiet gun (not to zombies, but people). I am not hacking, I don't need to hack when you all stand about 1mm worth of mouse movement from one another, are standing still, and firing guns that are very loud in a valley that echoes.

P.S. Busfullofnuns... you have never killed me, so don't tell them you have. And I didn't magically find you in the middle of nowhere, someone told me you were in the area and you had a campfire going at night...

You can listen to BusFullOfNuns lie openly here: http://snd.sc/OWz68t

"How can he see is, we're in ghillies! Sounds like hacks!" Bushes do not have silver revolvers and AK's coming out of them...

post-57223-0-20169100-1344226201_thumb.j

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 4

If you get any names of CQF that Combat log, pass em onto me, would be nice if you could get screenshots too.

I have no idea what this cqf clan is, but this shit is epic

• Like 1

This sounds like epic fun :)

I have enough trouble finding a gun on my own without being killed atm (apart from yesterday when I teamed up with a couple of friends and went exploring)

I'm looking forward to some hunting expeditions of our own now I have a gun and a backpack of cooked food :)

see where the game takes us